3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitos722 25.07.20 10:27 pm

The College of Winterhold, there is no dialogue with Mirabella (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Need to talk to Mirabella Erwin what would quest to the Discovery of the invisible , but there is no dialogue. Please tell me what to do .
18 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 25.07.20

the quest starts not Mirabella.
and sohranenki to talk with Augur you seem no? if absolutely no - you got...

manual start of a quest setstage mg06 10

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

mad wolf
did not help ((

m
mad wolf 25.07.20

and sohranenki the suitable just do not?
You mean in the folder saves and came .bak tried to rename?
six autosaves (including backups) on the way to the basement and to the Mirabella should be enough
(at least enough for me, got it too)

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%82%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

nestrbob
it does not say how to resolve this issue

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

someone does not know how to solve this problem ?

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

nikitos722
I have problems with the College of Winterhold never had, probably because I always held it without being distracted by other quests - in stages.

m
mad wolf 25.07.20

never had, probably because I always held it without being distracted by other quests - in stages.
you probably just got lucky, like most game not wonder where you were running before talking with Augur - there is in General hard to do something wrong, and this will Augur this quest after talking with him is random, I of all the passages is not given only once (treated by finding the AutoSave at the entrance to the midden, to talk).
In any case, your text does not help.

nikitos722 if a suitable save game no, to pass again, you do not want the code above did not help then you will have to start mg06 c console and set it to some non-first stage, in the hope that skipping this conversation then glitches will not be.
resetquest mg06
setstage mg06 20

but in posted you sohranenku on file sharing...

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

mad wolf
Found save , Gasol until the very moment of kV no ((
setstage mg06 20 writes Script commands notes Fund ( in English).
resetquest mg06 does not have what effect

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

nikitos722
Can build the curve?

m
mad wolf 25.07.20

Gasol until the very moment of kV no ((
what is the ? it is necessary - to talk with Augur.

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

mad wolf
Found a save game before talking to a well in Medine ( the basement) and talked to him . The back to the Archmage , he said to find Marabela and they would like to tell me about the staff but radiology not .

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

and again who knows nothing...

m
mad wolf 25.07.20

and again who knows nothing...
if I knew - would have long ago answered.

lay out somewhere this save game, to talk Midine.

fashion any cost? interested in USKP

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

nikitos722
And you have not closed tasks in the Academy?

n
nikitos722 25.07.20

nestrbob
Yes, like no , has a job in Kakata ruins there had to find in colegii the book and everything and I took him to task where eye found ( a letter found some piece and gave me kV )

n
nestrbob 25.07.20

nikitos722
In the College there is a story quest with the book, try to implement it somewhere you have space.

L
LLlAMAHWhite 25.07.20

Just solved this problem.Just go to the main hall to class Molfdir.Quest for inspection of the Board will be completed and you will begin training