3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav-T800 23.10.19 01:23 pm

GTA5 Muddy rear and side glass in the car from the 1st person (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to fix this bug? All settings were put to maximum and the resolution. Downloaded license tablet reloaded. people help pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how dumb it is to play from the 1st person( the asus і7проц 4 cores video GeForce 940m

15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladstalker123Rus 23.10.19

This is not a computer,so made the reflection when driving from 1st person,no matter what the graphics settings is set.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.10.19

Stanislav-T800
To draw the reflection of a very intensive task and in all the games where there are machines use all sorts of tricks to render a maximum of muddy reflections

P
Pauls96 23.10.19

What would have been muddy reflections, buy RTX 2080ti, and wait for the fashion for raytracing for GTA5.

t
t830x 23.10.19

It's not a bug, it's a feature

k
ko4ur3d 23.10.19

Maybe a mirror?

d
darkpromo 23.10.19

All settings were put to maximum and resolution
GeForce 940m
Funny

A
Andryuha 23.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Forza Horizon 4, with a much better chart also shows a clear reflection in the mirror shows the reflection of moving objects in puddles, and all this calmly pulls my RX is 590 for adaptive graphics settings.

In GTA V the puddles reflect only static objects, than their LOD models, I someone said. Machines and people, in the water and the puddles are not reflected. And mirror cars look like on a gray texture to put reflection map.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.10.19

Andrei
well, you compared race with gta v where open world and a lot of any fancy + physics love

A
Andryuha 23.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Of course, I understand that in one game focusing on the scale, the other on quality. But the physics in FH4, at least, better wood the physics of GTA V.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 23.10.19

Andrei
GTA V physics is at least as wooden compared to other games it is of course exaggerated, a little arcade in terms of cars, but not zaskriptovany monotonous as macdocs, headlight area...

A
Aloska 23.10.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
a little arcade in terms of cars
Hehe, a little)

A
Aloska 23.10.19

Stanislav-T800
When you exit the game on the PC has already discussed this feature, they say 2015 but no sensible reflections.
Could be gash.
In the race somehow manage after all.

K
KabachokOffical 25.10.20

Correction for all, in GTA V such reflections are not only on the mirrors in the car, they are the same on the car itself, it can be checked in one simple way ...
You need to take a cargo with a trailer and in LS customs to repaint this transport in chrome ...
In general, the resolution of reflections can be improved with ENB, but the problem is that it's not just about resolution (
The game on the car does not reflect the pers (garbage, small objects, trees, palm trees, bushes, grass, cars, bots (((
This is especially noticeable if you come to a dense forest near Palleto Bay in the same chrome truck, the trees and bushes will not be reflected (
In general, and this problem is solvable, you can download mod with new shaders for machines for example a new version of Natural Vision Evolved
But I'll tell you right away, I'm doing my graphic mod for the 5 REAL LOOK V, it's coordinating the graphics in the game it adds an imitation of beam tressing, global lighting, new shaders and improved reflections, just as it changes the damage system, etc.
But even in my fashion, the reflection of all objects is not supported(
I can't make normal shaker for auto (
But I hope that at least some information was new and useful for you)

S
Sable08 16.11.22

Turn on the stove on the windows, they will sweat

s
sky game 20.01.23

Maybe resource-intensive reflections, but there is also a method to lower the resolution in mirrors, reduce the range of reflections, remove some details during reflection, and this will help reduce the load on the hardware. Although I don’t play GTA 5 in 1st person, there the view from the cars is made for show.