3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenomorph_drone 25.07.20 10:30 pm

Crashes during the game (Battlefield 1)

Tell me, what could be wrong? Error: dxgi error device hung
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
Windows 10.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrikDru 25.07.20

Yesterday, too, began to depart the game with directx error.This happened to me in Battlefield 4.On various forums said it was due to the driver.Updated drivers,because the picture was colored in the game,but the departure has not stopped(((

A
AndrikDru 25.07.20

X
Xenomorph_drone 25.07.20

Crashes stopped when I put in the settings to windowed mode and turned on vertical sync.

A
AndrikDru 25.07.20

Xenomorph_drone
Really helped.Put vertical sync,windowed mode with no frame and all the game crashes))

o
origamikiller 25.07.20

AndrikDru
Three modes: full screen, window with frame, without frame

Why are flights still don't understand, though, and tried all that was possible. For some time they almost did not exist, now again from time to time appear, although the last time no settings are not changed. While I was running the overlay of Origin – crashes kind of often. But the confidence is still there. Before the first patch things were worse, but the problem did not go away.

X
Xenomorph_drone 25.07.20

origamibiro
By the way, also noticed. It was not, then again the crashes appeared. Not well... Waiting for the fixes.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 25.07.20

AndrikDru
And I think I have one such beard color. But no crashes) But from a friend with the color all the rules, but after a round or two crashes. That's how it is) at First sinned on Rostelecom, but apparently in the game the problem still.