3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafail888 25.07.20 10:31 pm

Restart the PC during the games!

Need your help! During the games, productive, and not going to restart the PC, tell me what it is. I would be very grateful!
Features:
Version Radeon - 16.10.1
Edition FOR Radeon - Crimson
Chipset graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5
Core clock - 925 MHz
Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System memory - 8 GB
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 25.07.20

rafail888
probably, works protection against overheating. What is the temperature of the percent. and some simple/during the games? Have you been cleaning the computer and changed the thermal paste?

a
aleks1979 25.07.20

rafail888
This is usually signs of problems with operatives or motherboard. Overheating of videocards usually knocks out the driver, and to overheat the percent, you should still try.

p
pekabir 25.07.20

either BP will soon come to P

L
LisnykK 25.07.20

Pomonitor system under load (AIDA64). Possible overheating.

K
KIRDOS 25.07.20

It seems that in the case of BP, the capacity of which You have specified in the configuration. Not enough power or the unit is dying corny. And as mentioned above, pomonitorte system in idle mode and during play if the temperature is not high, then I would have thought on the PSU. If in a state of prolonged immobility shows a steady 42-45 degrees, personally I use a vacuum cleaner. Helps.

r
rafail888 25.07.20

Len4ik00N
PC from dust clean once a month, pneumatic cleaner. Thermal paste is 3 year from date of purchase PC. The radiator is a little warm, I don't think it's her

r
rafail888 25.07.20

KIRDOS
Besnik

p
pekabir 25.07.20

rafail888 wrote:
Thermal paste is 3 years
rafail888 wrote:
The radiator is a little warm, I don't think it's her
what's the connection? take off the radiator, I suppose there is all the feces has become! it is necessary at least once a year to change the thermal paste

P
PNZOOM 25.07.20

The temperature of the Mat. Board 97C o_O, whether the program is lying, or omitted something with the chipset.

M
MagicHero 25.07.20

pakaur
Why once a year? I have the GTX 780 worked for 3 years and did not change it and the PERC still works after 4 years and nothing bad with him not to replace. Maybe even the percent and scalp is necessary, because between the chip and the housing now fill the solder instead of thermal paste. Not podskazhesh how long have you scalped your percent to replace thermopaste???