3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rostislav Romanv 25.07.20 10:32 pm

A few tips on leveling yourself and your company: (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Personally, I sway so ( and the hirelings ):
1. long distance 1 point.
2. precious cargo 1 point.
3. fragile goods 1 point.
4. Express cargo 2 points.
5. ADR to the end.
6. distant distance to the end.
7. fragile till the end.
8. urgent before the end
9. expensive to end.
10. eco-driving - to the end.
Explanations:
1 - faster gain experience, and as a result, raising the levels.
2 3 4 5 - opens a new cargo, for which also are given more experience ( as a result - the hirelings less likely after the importation to deal with the absence of cargo on the way back, and hirelings swinging faster ).
6. - after opening all categories hirelings can safely carry all loads at any distance. if the pump first long - hirelings will be a long haul cargo, for which also pay little.
7. - ADR combined with some fragile - double benefits and the experience and the money.
8. - a good bonus to the bundle in step 7. why not expensive - because the cargo ligament ADR + fragile + urgent - the most expensive in terms of price/distance. personally, I have always top 5 based on the price/distance keeps that Duo ( ADR+fragile+urgent ).
10. - the most useless skill. when the value of the goods 50+ thousand savings 1-2 Euro is not felt on the income at all.
Loans is not in use.
Hirelings give default of Volvo chassis 4x2, 750 HP engine and the best tires - from version 1.24 the power of the engine affects the earnings of hirelings.. the Tires up a bunch)
Something like this.
Constructive criticism and comments are welcome.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SEREGA 003 25.07.20

a good stimulant of driving and training practices on the trailer truck)

S
Spartak78 25.07.20

Rostislav Roman Fernando Martinez's
Thank you, it is necessary to consider, and so you take what you got and go somewhere closer))...and what do you mean by mercenaries?

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 25.07.20

Aleks6162
San hirelings that drove that you'll hire in-game)

S
Spartak78 25.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Clear!...I'm hiring for a flight!))