3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fenrir54RUS 23.10.19 01:24 pm

Pay for the creation of private servers. (DayZ)

Hi all.
There is a great desire to play with your friends original DayZ (Not Standalone!). Need a private server, either local or online but with a password, which we will be able to play without prying with the ability to customize it(number of zombies, loot, start team, etc.). Understand that it is tedious and time consuming, so ready to reward financially. On the amount of remuneration agreed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 23.10.19

Fenrir54RUS
Why not to do this? Read, see how things are done and do.
To order just vanila server for a material I think the price for the beating that it is better still to learn.

K
Kimchik 23.10.19

Fenrir54RUS
On Standalone local doing as it is on the pirates, full of information in the Internet, and the dayz mod... I think even easier, as not updated for a long time.. here for example https://coop-land.ru/rookovodstva/2557-svoy-server-dayz-175.html

F
Fenrir54RUS 23.10.19

Kimchik
I have not left the topic, so I said make yourself. If asked, then there are reasons. I find it easier to pay. If you've got it easy, help. And I feel good, and you earn.

e
evgeniy19770 23.10.19

on ut there is a Russian streamer he at one time worked very closely think he might consider your offer if the topic is still relevant let me know