3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 25.07.20 11:28 pm

Snapmap. Discussion and work. (Doom (2016))

Completed the map, called TKN-ReplaсePower
In the story the demons stole the battery from the power plant and they must return.
The map is designed for single and cooperative transmission.

About snapmap: Stronger this prevented restriction on monsters (corrected possible to arrange not only the monsters, but generators spawn, but the latter is weird and not obvious work) and the number present on the card monsters (corrected hiding monsters up to a point, but this, in turn, otzhiraet limit scripts).
If you make locations less than I swung, I think, is the tolerable limits, in my case, I was worn out and had in some cases to compromise.
The full editor does not replace, the toy several times, like game editor Portal 2 (the latter even more features, so how can you make your room, though much simpler in terms of graphics).
Still very Morochno if you do card counting on a game, as you have to consider that players can break in different places that threatens to break gameplay ideas. It is not easy to calculate the ratio of ammo and enemies, though I eventually did a flyby and did revives ammunition and weapons.

13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 25.07.20

totktonada
And what is this screen?

t
totktonada 25.07.20

Victor Tsoi
From snapmap

P
Polololon 25.07.20

totktonada wrote:
If you make locations less than swung I
Is it possible to make a few cards? To transition from level to level?

t
totktonada 25.07.20

Polololon
No

P
Polololon 25.07.20

totktonada
It's very sad. The resume game, I'll try anything to pile. Perhaps, with the generation of the mobs will get to understand.

P
Pixel_l 25.07.20

guys tell me need to ask the panel which opens the door that when pressed it didn't work, but after a certain event - was working, any ideas?

t
totktonada 25.07.20

nikitazs
To make it inactive and to hold to her the trigger from the event

P
Pixel_l 25.07.20

totktonada
perhaps that came out wrong, I need to first click was about, and after event access button appeared.

t
totktonada 25.07.20

nikitazs
Alternatively, make three connections: the first from the button to a false event, then the connection from the event about the event to the invisible trigger object, make it active, the third link from the button to the same object.
But in General it is better to learn additional lessons snapmap, there are sections devoted to the actuation of links with a delay or after a few cycles, that would not make a fuss massive crutches like mine.

t
totktonada 25.07.20

Issued the card descriptions in the form of a management incentive and added notes about derived from experience.
First http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688028776
Second http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688868277

L
Lord Altair 25.07.20

And is it possible to do in a SnapMap monster ally to not attack, and helped ?

t
totktonada 25.07.20

Inspired by the latest update, which brought in snapmap all sorts of Goodies, made a new map.
I will be glad to your feedback and comments.

S
SanSanZ 25.07.20

totktonada
I went and voted for, fine. As for me the music needs to be changed, such as changed location and changed music, and the entire level is the same...