3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alanrose 25.07.20 11:28 pm

How often have you died with the boss at the same time? (Dark Souls 3)

So, DS game unpredictable, today Gundarom Champion (Yes, champion, don't judge) was the epic moment he left HP in one hit, well, I have not a fountain, and then I beat him and he beat me with his feet in the jaw. And we both died... does anyone else get that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.AJlekc 25.07.20

2 times it was

b
bmw 7 e38 25.07.20

In the first darque for the first time died with the first boss... Then just came and took back his soul.

S
Smewnoy 25.07.20

it

W
Went181 25.07.20

On NG++ died at the same time an expert with the Crystal Spell (or one like it), it's interesting that it happened for the first time in all my not a single passage of all parts! The case is really rare.

R
Raibow Bitard 25.07.20

Once the Guardian of the Abyss. Killed him the 3rd Keeper at the same time with me.

N
Nurshat Safiullin 25.07.20

Yes it is, just not considered murder

S
Subject89P13 25.07.20

never) maybe due to the tears of denial, I don't know)

r
rus1an3 25.07.20

in the second part happened, 3 of racing such

T
The Vibe 25.07.20

Ha ha, die simultaneously with boss in X2 - there is victory does NOT count! You have to live up to the labels VICTORY.

T
The Vibe 25.07.20

alanroseОдна of reasons to play better and to count more on your hands than on luck..

N
Nurshat Safiullin 25.07.20

Yes the boot screen climbs faster than the heir to the fire defeated

A
Aleudin1 25.07.20

It was the case too. On Aldrige struck him the last blow, and his arrow shot just before I was finished. But the soul of the Lord was already in the inventory.