3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kevralo Nick 25.07.20 11:28 pm

I can not understand in what business. (Battlefield 1)

The fact that you can't just fly a plane, he just flies straight, it's the same with guns, they just don't want to aim (to move), and is a tank that can't go. Who knows what's going on?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
prick1e 25.07.20

This is a bug, if it is possible it is necessary to change the place, for example to change from driver seat to gunner seat and back. And so you need to wait for patches, it's DICE, for them it's not even bugs, but so small misunderstanding.

K
Kevralo Nick 25.07.20

But if let's say I walk alone, there is no change, the trouble is, we have the network card in play

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.07.20

I read somewhere you need the overlay or whatever it is in origin to disable.

F
FIOOOLENT 25.07.20

the children help with Coda 4 to understand

B
Balerun 25.07.20

Personally seen such a bug usage Skype. Helped a banal collapse-expand.

P
Persimmon 25.07.20

Was a bug in the company tank in the last mission, gun spinning and the tank doesn't go and doesn't shoot, just perezalil, restarted origin and all was fine

K
Kevralo Nick 25.07.20

This bug is already tired, can not control the aircraft, no tanks, no equipment, the reentry helps in rare cases

o
origamikiller 25.07.20

Was the same with the plane. Depends on what to understand did not, in the next session it was already approx.

p
prick1e 25.07.20

Found another workaround. If caught this bug, you have Alt-a tab to switch to another window and then back to the game. While this method works I have always.