3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 25.07.20 11:28 pm

Only hardcore? (Battlefield 1)

Friends, in anticipation of our beloved hardcore mode (for some strange reason, is absent at the start of the game), please tell us what mode you in my heart. Personally, I do not understand who and why not a hardcore mode. No, seriously, releasing a person to the stigma of a couple bullets 45 caliber I want to see Pereskiopsis brain dead. A grenade explosion at your feet is not the incident, after which you can 5 seconds the siege on the courts and feel good. And the sniper rifle should work according to the precepts of Thomas Beckett: one shot - one kill.
What do you think?
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 25.07.20

Hardcore is good, but there is a problem with the balance of snipers. Although, in БФ1 it should work there, and so all of the sniper.

C
ColonelJason 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
On account of snipers and gunfire at close range, by the way, drew attention to the infographic the performance characteristics of weapons : the sniper rifle in an emphasis beat is weaker than normal distance.
Toxa95
Limit snipers well-proven in this matter.

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

ColonelJason
Probema is that these settings on official servers will not be included. And private yet.

L
Listoman 25.07.20

ColonelJason
The fact that bf1 casual cal and therefore there is no hardcore mode)

P
Persimmon 25.07.20

Yeah also can't play the classics that the BF in Code)

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

ashleyalicia
The fact of the matter is that on hardcore vansat any heel of the body. There is no requirement to enter in the forehead.

v
vitalik76 25.07.20

Hardcore is bad because it is in both parties hardcore, ie not only you find it easier to bend, but you. But it is not so much fun.

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.07.20

In hardcore game play only noobs.

S
Salnikov 25.07.20

EKCTPACEHCEKCTPACEHC
So generally speaking car makers,stinger, etc.
Here, I'll see you on hardcore,let's see who Krivorukov))). By the way cs as a discipline default has exactly hardcore,so note on the game.

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Salnikov
Krivorukov seen from afar, isn't it?

S
Salnikov 25.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
It)

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.07.20

Salnikov
Don't, because I don't understand this mode. Any weapon and you play God, not interested.

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

Salnikov
But hardcore.

M
MorirMerda 25.07.20

ColonelJason
Hardcore still crap, as the essence of the balance of the dice - sniper on hardcore with 1 bullet won't kill anyway, and will remove 59 HP instead of 60
And in BF4 sight I on software would disconnect (since there is a LCC so as to clamp close), but uncomfortable with the grenade launcher without sight

C
ColonelJason 25.07.20

EKCTPACEHC
Any weapon and you play God, not interested. I understand what you were trying to say, but it was your ignorant statement of proposals identifies the essence of your problem: on HC all around you play as gods, regardless of your weapons. No wonder that you this mode is not a good choice. Of course, it is better that ordinary people were all: half a dozen bullets from a machine gun in the chest, sat for five seconds, and forth. Like all other people.

MegaDen666
Possible source of information about 59-60 HP plz, and before all was a little differently.

s
solodus 25.07.20

The sniper in the game is something, balance no

M
MorirMerda 25.07.20

ColonelJason
Have the srr-61 the ultimate damage by 150 m 59 HP (symthic.com), that is the actual distance for the sniper on a large map it is not vasotec

m
moskowcss 25.07.20

As the topic was really looking forward to this mode!! To normal to play already tired. Also do not understand developers, what the hell have they not added this option once on the day of release (which was for all 21 numbers). I really hope that on the trail. the week will be added for November ))

T
Toxa95 25.07.20

MegaDen666
The new part has a distance at which ordinary sniper of vancott on software. So on hard will be much steeper. To solve everything will only hit and most will play bytovymi or physicians. Will fit, if you disconnect all the interface with all sorts of petushinskiy minicircle and the Registrar of hits along with pop-up numbers of damage done.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 25.07.20

Wai Wai Wai, what the experts here :) I bet 100k of eyes harvested at the end of the match with coatom 100 to 1 :)