3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperDos 25.07.20 11:28 pm

Guys let's talk about cult foreign films of the 80s,the 90s!)

For me, the film childhood was Terminator 2 and Lethal weapon 1,2
What kind of films do you remember and do you review them?)
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
rudas 25.07.20

Groundhog day
See nothing, hear nothing
48 hours
Another 48 hours
this is the first thing that came to mind, and of course more of them. I love movies of this time - nostalgia)).

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

SuperDos
A very long list. Let's just say all the films with sly Stallone (Rambo, Cobra, etc.), Schwartz (predator, terminator, etc.), Bruce Willis (die hard), K. Lambert (Highlander), Ford (star wars, Indiana). Horror movies like nightmare on elm street, Halloween, massacre, Texas chainsaw, evil dead, warlock, and so on. So the same gangster Saga like Once in America, the Godfather.

B
Black.Card 25.07.20

Emmanuelle, the film of my childhood.

1TvoyBatya1 25.07.20

The first terminator, most probably ideologically outdated or something else,but as for me drags.
blind fury - Thriller about a blind shogun with a katana,a Vietnam veteran.
foreign identity Nitsche ,viscous,slow sci-fi,I advise students,the second part just do the flames a lot of dynamics.
blade runner - that's where the ears, and other parts of cyberpunk growing.
Conan - fantasy with Schwartz.
Men in black
Jurassic parks.
Die hard played Severus Snape from Harry sweaty,if that.
Titanic)
Matrix.

M
Metalist1925 25.07.20

Terminator 2, of course)) I Love this movie! And yet: Commando, Predator, Lethal weapon 1-4 (in 4 cool final battle against Gibson and Glover, remember), the movies with Jackie Chan that time, the Aliens 1-2 (Comedy with Reno and clavier), Back to the future (well, who didn't expect you in 2015?))), Starship troopers, the Green mile, the Leprechaun, home Alone 1-2, Comedy with Nilsson, mortal Kombat, Ghost (drama with Moore, Swayze)
A lot can still be called, of course

M
Master77 25.07.20

Classic movies with Schwarz and Stallone is already above perechislennye and van dam double impact, universal soldier, kickboxer, from comedies of course naked pistols one at home, yet the film speed, and also fighters of the type of kickboxer, bloodsport, etc, this is a super classic. And Predator 2 is also strong, with strangers, while others find it hard to believe the movie even 70s. Of course die hard is a classic and a couple of movies with Segal, for example capture.