3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ansaphone 25.07.20 11:29 pm

Your choice of weapons and technology movement (Stellaris)

1)What weapon do you prefer? lasers, missiles or cannons? explain why. I rocket seemed very iMovie(especially torpedoes)

2)What technology move take? 1 time I chose hyperspace and she liked it so much that others didn't even try), what's the advantage of others?
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Don't take Hyper. There are cases when it is harmful.
For example, if you suddenly win the war, your whole fleet can be locked in one system.

Spoilersa it's not terrible - I mod open border

E
Eugene8080 25.07.20

Ansaphone
Technology transfer Is a certain level of complexity.
1) Warp-jump. (Easy).
2) Hyperspace. (Medium).
3) Wormholes. (Heavy).

A
Ansaphone 25.07.20

Евгений8080
the wormhole than it's heavy? do not cut PTS tipo when there is a station between the only black holes to jump? and when they are not present as the move occurs?
Ilya Cancer
This is no problem, he comes back if on foreign soil, I expect the war to end fleet deadlock was not

s
scorg94 25.07.20

Ansaphone
1. Missiles/torpedoes: 100% accuracy + ignore shields
2. Hyper - nightmare logistician/diplomat. A bunch of times faced with the fact that the fleet is unable to fly where you want, because it's way small, but proud Empire, prohibiting flights. Or when two of my allies close border, but in hyperspace you can fly only through the territory of the opponent, which right of way will not give under any circumstances. But you can jump out of gravity wells + highest speed of flight. My fleet is always ahead of the allies arrives ahead of their fleets for weeks or even months.

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Ansaphone wrote:
I expect the war to end fleet deadlock was not
it's impossible. Because the Navy decides where to go. And if you asked the wrong planet - the fleet can pretendida to the locked system.

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Ansaphone wrote:
the wormhole than it's heavy?
Yes, nothing more. You just have to have ESTs + builders to build all new portals.

E
Eugene8080 25.07.20

Ansaphone
Warp jumps this easy move where you want how you want.
Hyperspace is the restriction of movement. You can only move along the lines between the systems.
The wormhole they need to build the station wormhole. It's even more limited movement.
For the work of moving through wormholes better open the game and see for yourself.

A
Ansaphone 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Oh gemorno how it is like politics with the election, as awesome as that is, but it is better when the ruler of one life in order not to be distracted by the elections, and with the stations, I fucking can not understand where in my area race undeveloped and looking for them for half an hour(to observation stations to build) and then just need to move the station to build
Евгений8080
ATP

S
SKELETONtcg 25.07.20

For me it all have + and -. Who thinks so write)

1Archangel1 25.07.20

Auto-turrets,torpedoes...but in General it all,I'm in the editor ships create)W40K Warp...I was heavily influenced.)

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Ansaphone wrote:
can not understand where in my area race undeveloped and looking for them for half an hour
me too....

Open the menu of empires, press all the check boxes, leaving only undeveloped Empire (something like that) - and then poke looking for any of them on my property.

1Archangel1 25.07.20

Ansaphone
Me with direct democracy, elected until my death( in 157 years :D

E
Eugene8080 25.07.20

1Archangel1
))

S
SemyStall 25.07.20

Use of the wormhole. As for me the best type of transportation on long distances. You can fly any other Empire without an agreement about the borders. Build them very cheap. To break into any system the enemy is very easy, bypassing the trash and saving time. Especially wormholes have the advantage of a spiral galaxy, to fly to other sleeves.

S
SaveX3 25.07.20

Built 35 battleships, shared the power of 49k, put kineticheskoi weapons L. Enemy fleets are destroyed, failing to produce even torpedoes or missiles, not that podletel closer. A move to warp.

S
Snip 25.07.20

SemyStall
And the radius of the wormhole upgrade?

In principle, tried all kinds of move: still inclined to warp, even longer and slowly, but not attached to the stations or lines. In principle, if the radius of the wormhole stations can be expanded, then go to the technology =)

Hyper is not very liked because of the reference to lines

Armament is still prone to missile, if the enemy has no missiles, as a rule, the enemy fleet manages to grab a couple of volleys of torpedoes, well, then at close range will be the advantage perepolnennom fleet of the enemy))

S
SemyStall 25.07.20

SNiP
Upgrade, and significantly: I have already researched 2 technologies in the amount of 100% of the range of the wormholes and +50% the rate of generation of the wormhole. After generating the transfer is almost instantaneous, on the global map, the fleet is not visible.

S
Snip 25.07.20

SemyStall
Heh, if the radius expanding means will start a new game with wormholes))
Probably the only disadvantage of this technology is the station to destroy the enemy, the fleet could be trapped on the outskirts of civilization...

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

SNiP wrote:
And the radius of the wormhole upgrade?
Yes, as much as three times.

A
Abbat76 25.07.20

From the warp has a serious drawback: the range. If you are playing in a spiral galaxy, you range even warp 3 is not enough to move freely from the sleeve into the sleeve anywhere. only a few systems that are close to each other. And warp 2 are generally missing... Hyper I have no such problems seen - ally in hyperspace rummaged the only way where I can't get.