3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20 11:38 pm

When to expect discounts? (Fallout 4)

People, Hello.

What do you think: when should I expect a large discount for seasonpass? Or better yet, GOTI (game + all DLC)?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Like recently in the blog wrote that now there is the incentive of the discount and the seasonal game and PES.

S
Setesh 25.07.20

So now the maximum discount for the next couple of years, 75% will not be soon that's a fact

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Protocol10
have you seen this discount? -33%. This is 1300 rubles per seasonpass. I can't do this crap to buy for 1.3 K.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
And torrent swing does not allow religion to you?

Z
Zolotko555 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Ilya Cancer wrote:
I can't do this crap to buy
if it's crap then why buy??

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Hmm, I now read the reviews on steam. I believe you do not bother with the DLC - they denisevskie.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Headlight harbour and Nuke the world a relatively good DLS.

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Золотко555 wrote:
if it's crap
it all depends on the price...

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.07.20

GOTI? Fallout 4 ' GOTI? Ahahahaha

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 25.07.20

DLS download separately if they mind to spend money. so they work fine with the license

V
Vitaliy Markin 25.07.20

Now the game is worth 999r and 1205р sisonic, lucky for those who will buy now all at once for 2.2 to get the full game. By full I mean 4 of the 6 insanely cool DLC (according to Bethesda) this is stupid the most part cut out construction, the content is still very poor. Here is still lacking many things.
In fact, for 1205р buy only 2 DLC is Harabor and Nokiaworld that, in principle, not so bad
(if you get used to the taste of a member of the Witcher which for less money gives you significantly more content).

G
Guano_Smit97 25.07.20

Of course from police 4 I expected more, now it is not worth the money, I shook with torrents, so that vprintsepi a couple of years maybe it's worth to take when you get bored, you can Bethesda have a new game released and then just discount big will

A
Abbat76 25.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Just listen as you look from the side:
I've been reading about the game and read that it is shit and DLS - shit. So I decided to buy shit and play in shit, but the toad presses me to pay a lot of money for shit. So I ask the Board: how long do I wait to discount the expected shit was bigger. I can not download this bad game from a torrent, but is willing to pay for it.

As for me, so the theme itself is not worthy of existence.

Vitaly Markin
Well, as for me, so the world of the Witcher is very lean. Geralt can clean the shit out of vampires settlement of peasants in the nearby bomzhatnik still never going to come to live and will whine that it is difficult for them. The world of the Witcher is static and dull. Yes, quests are wonderful there. Storyline - above all praise. But it is necessary to depart from the story and try to affect the world - and it turns out that Geralt anything in the world can not influence. Therefore, the comparison to the Witcher is not quite right. The Witcher - game-history. And in the Fallout the player with the very first part of the effect on the future of wastelands in General and of individual settlements and characters in particular.

I
Ilya Rak 25.07.20

Abbat76
he knew what the fuck you wrote? Re-read and correct your nonsense. I went to play фолл4.

s
solodus 25.07.20

helluin taxis