3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sidSOYLOL 26.07.20 04:59 am

Which is better? Dorucka or dobrucka. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Each player is faced with the problem of what to swing one-handed or two-handed weapons.
So, it is better to download?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.07.20

Why not inject both?

M
Maks Melyakin 26.07.20

To each his own personally I use a bow

M
Maks Melyakin 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
so you will spend perks to better define than one

A

Max Melekin
Is there like a mod that allows you to inject everything in the skill tree. But it's more of a cheat than a mod.
I personally more like two-handed weapons. Damage large. If caught, it is often vansat immediately. Yes, and it will be prettier than one-handed.

M
Maks Melyakin 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
that's for sure

s
saa0891 26.07.20

On the master and legend protection is much more important,so much one-handed is preferred,moreover, that the shield allows you to hang the buffs from the mages,who actually get especially in the beginning,I'm not talking about what you can strike plasma while stunning opponents.

M
Marty52 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Is there like a mod that allows you to inject everything in the skill tree. But it's more of a cheat than a mod.
Uh, so in Skyrim with a patch you can do all the perks to get. A limit on the level a long time ago was removed officially.

d
ded_dimitriy 26.07.20

I for one-handed craving.You always want the other hand free to have.

S
Sea Hunter 26.07.20

sidSOYLOL
Vichevy Duroc (axe,hammer) + raise endurance levelup.

A

Marty52
So nice, I had already played it a lot and removed.

B
Bog - Imperator 26.07.20

under the style - I prefer sword and shield, but sometimes are taken for axes

I
Inquisitor 26.07.20

sidSOYLOL
This is a very personal issue, someone like that.. I Personally pumped stealth and one handed weapons respectively, and onions well, of course.. For fast combat and more damage, again one-handed, but the branch in Douala, with a cry.. I do not remember as is called (don't want to get into the game) which increases attack speed, playing on legend, any legendary dragon in five seconds just to ground beef as a meat grinder.. But again this is my personal opinion, someone like that..

J
Juwargane 26.07.20

the two-handed sword and bow and generally it is better to download all for all useful

B
BenziLLLa 26.07.20

One-handed prefer. For some reason.

A
Arrakis_Sun 26.07.20

Depending on the complexity of the game. Because as one character in Mount & Blade a good soldier is not the one who was waving a sword, and those who survived until the end of battle. If easy to run and fun to hack all durukoy or duals, then hard couple of strong enemies will blow your head off at the slightest mistake, and the magician generally satisfied with vansat before you realize that he is a magician. So the shield and the knowledge of school recovery great easy life. With the shield more comfortable even in the most savage ass :)

W
Wild Rider 26.07.20

Fight with two-handed weapon rather dull. But one-handed you can try different combinations: shield+ agnolucci, 2 one-handed weapons, agnolucci + magic.

a
arah 26.07.20

Wild Rider wrote:
dorucka + magic.
favorite combination
and above all correctly someone said - someone that is to their liking

Q
Qug2 26.07.20

As for me, two swords ,or just one a katana ,the best option

M
MelShlemming 26.07.20

In one hand and a sword for close fighting, and in the other hand a fireball to shoot down dragons.

r
razer.01 26.07.20

First, download the magic(the illusion) then start hidden(to branches with silent running), and then one-handed weapons (two-handed or no difference), and you will have a spectacular game. come to the bandits to one hit and inviz and since you have hidden pumped you can run back and forth and no one anything make, looks impressive when he's out of inviza crashes and beats, I love this style, but I still Grenache destruction, eg in the crowd come through and the firestorm hit, and all the end of it all comes. and the illusion of a swing is generally a breeze, buy a spell of silent steps. and always go castwise, and truncated illusion at a time, 20-30 to 50+ level will reach