3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viled [ushel v armiyu di 26.07.20 04:59 am

The scripting theme (Grand Theft Auto 3)

I scoured the forums about GTA3 but not found( maybe didn't notice) the theme of the script.
I think many( including me) want to learn how to write missions for GTA, and in particular the third.
so I propose to write in THIS topic all opcodes and values, examples of individual situations, and so on.
can someone share with US their knowledge on this subject?
141 Comments
Sort by:
H
HighDefinition 26.07.20

[b]@Rysta[/b]
I think, object.Init creates the object as a regular object maps: it will be disposable only when the player is near it (typically 300 distance unit).

R
Rysta 26.07.20

DК22
Also ATP. Most likely it is.

UPD: for for 0107 you want to specify the height (Z) in 2 times lower than it really is.

T
Till Lindermann... 26.07.20

people!!I've also tried tinkering with Sunny Builder but it not ' ((((how to write scripts for three-pointers?)))if anyone knows tell me OK?just from a textbook I do understand and scriptit to learn hunting)

-
-VLD- 26.07.20

Ilya Kostygov aka cat Jurisic...
So, let's order. What you want to do?

T

-VLD-

well, OK....

see

1)gg has appeared at the airport(as I understand it you need to coordinate, and model and texture)

2)appears Luigi(need the coordinates and the number of the icon and a blue circle)

3)go to the icon of the mission and after a few seconds on the radar appear green or blue(can't remember exactly)the square(as I understand it the desired colour coordinates)

4)coming up on the box we see there is a package(the package and command to his cause)

5)take the package and give you a rocket launcher...

if everything is correct the thread who explain how to write the same but in a Cleo script for three Sunny bilder)))

-
-VLD- 26.07.20

1)Here is just specify the coordinates of the emergence of gg(I hope Moo Maper is?). Line appearance gg look in the beginning of main.scm
2)Here already look at the thread's, which are responsible for the beginning of the mission(located before the line ---Mission 0---), there you will find the icon Luigi, coordinates with Moo Maper'and point
3)the number of the box is also in thread'Ah
4)Then I do not quite understand what you chocse to do, explain more in detail
5)Find the number of the grenade launcher(I don't remember which one), put a marker pointing to the package. Make after picked up the package that the grenade appeared from gg(will explain later how)

T

-VLD-

1-watch the first mission right?
2-where are they these same thread's?
3-understandable but look at question 2
4 in place of the square lies either a package or a grenade launcher))
5-how is it?and later....OK)))

-
-VLD- 26.07.20

1)yeah
2)Before the line ---Mission 0---, a lot of them there

T

-VLD-

it is clear then I will try to make a label Luigi)))))

R
Rysta 26.07.20

I will write, maybe for someone it will be useful and new. In GTA III there are two like for:

01CA: actor $ACTOR kill_player $PLAYER_CHAR
01CC: actor $ACTOR kill_player $PLAYER_CHAR

The difference is that when you use for 01CA - If the actor is in the car somewhere on the map, he will come out of it and run to kill the player. When you use for 01СС actor will drive to the player, stops with him, go out of the cars and start killing the player.

-
-VLD- 26.07.20

Rysta
Thanks for the complement

I
ILdar07 26.07.20

If anyone knows the coordinates to take directly to SB. Launch the game and in the SB window, press Ctrl+Alt+1.

R
Rysta 26.07.20

Yes a handy feature. Earlier in the main coordinates through Player Pos were determined, then using Mapper.

H
HighDefinition 26.07.20

@Ilya Kostygov aka cat Jurisic...
Here's an example of a simple teleport (by pressing Tab). Can change the coordinates X, Y, Z in the block of const...end
Spoiler
{$CLEO .cs}
const
X = 0.0
Y = 0.0
Z = 0.0
end
wait 250
while true
wait 0
if player.Defined($player_char)
jf continue
if 05EE: key_pressed 9 // Tab
jf continue
0055: put_player $player_char at X Y Z
end

Else then write.

@Rysta
Cool, thanks for the find.

T

DК22

went to sanny builder scored there this text and the coordinates and how to play Cleo script?))

_
_A1EKS_ 26.07.20

how to make teleport not press, as it were, on arrival in one place and move to another?

H
HighDefinition 26.07.20

@Ilya Kostygov aka cat Jurisic...
Then press F6, then I think you will understand.
_A1EKS_
Then you have to put in place proverki to press a key test for the presence of the player at the specified coordinates. Block const...end is written: X1-Z1 - the coordinates where to go for the player, R is the radius, which is the player from these coordinates X2-Z2 are the coordinates where the player will be moved.
Spoiler{$CLEO .cs}
const
X1 = 866.2561
Y1 = -949.0403
Z1 = 30.7742
X2 = 0.0
Y2 = 0.0
Z2 = 0.0
R = 1.0
end
wait 250
while true
wait 0
if player.Defined($player_char)
jf continue
if 00F5: player $player_char in_sphere false near_point X1 Y1 Z1 radius R R R
jf continue
0055: put_player $player_char at X2 Y2 Z2
end

_
_A1EKS_ 26.07.20

thank you, by the way Weiss stith and GTA 3 scripts will be the same?

H
HighDefinition 26.07.20

@_A1EKS_
Almost. The main difference is only that in Vice city work on opcodes to 05А8, GTA3 - to 0482 (not counting Cleo opcodes). Also there are opcodes that operate only with GTA3 (the same jumр_if_true)
PS before compiling make sure you have selected the right game (see the icon at the bottom right hand corner.)

_
_A1EKS_ 26.07.20

opcode what you wrote so for Vice city go?