3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xBeatdownx 23.10.19 01:31 pm

The problem with the gamepad (Shaun White Skateboarding)

the problem with the gamepad Logitech Dual Action. some buttons are mixed up and the stick is just 2 trick all. though much talk all the same turns. in other games all norms. please help if anyone knows)
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
metalik32 23.10.19

well I have also mixed up buttons( because there is support for the Xbox pad), type 1 this is I 2 and so on..and about the stick,there is then need to learn other skills, to clamp the r2 and so in and out of other tricks.That is, if you haven't rummage themes with skills)

x
xBeatdownx 23.10.19

Nene) I have made only varial heelflip and hardflip. and nothing more to do((

m
makedon41k 23.10.19

I have a logitech rumbler pad 2 and everything works fine
nashet XS tricks you may not have opened and can not create one

P
PavloFSKy85 23.10.19

Hello! Yes, actually there is a problem with Logitech Chillstream not working triggers were trying to figure out in the end so no to no avail, anyone else have this problem will otpishites maybe there is a solution?

A
Adam Birdie 23.10.19

I have saitek rumble p3200 is also a problem too, not found yet

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

But I, a pancake, axis on right stick is reversed, and the buttons are the opposite... which should be 4, there 1... the Emulsion of Boxing has not helped, and setting pada like in snowboarding no...((( *Pichalka(((*

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

Yo, in short, I found a way with a joystick... In the game folder there is a file DefaultBindings.map. In brackets there are indicated the names of the joysticks and buttons at the bottom in the game and to bind them to buttons... Select any joystick, and then removing everything that is not related to the selected joystick. In the registry find your joystick (you have to know how calls the joystick system, and then enter in a search in the registry), rename the values with the name of your pad on a selected exactly as it is written in the file... And then experimenting with the buttons... After one dance I have properly configure the buttons and axis to correct...

A
A][EL 23.10.19

Hello!
I have a problem with management on the gamepad logitech dual action.Almost all of the buttons mixed up. Tried to fix according to the method alekslp93. It did not help. Is there anywhere else ?

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

A][EL
Different, certainly... But I don't know... Some have managed, with the help of emulsions normally play... Try...
Iiii... you sure You through the registry joystick renamed? Maybe I live to write, how to do it???

b
bir9house 23.10.19

I have two lasers, one Logitechmouse, the second Acme.At the lodges, everything is fine and nothing is messed up, and the Acme the game is messed up buttons P1,P2,L1,L2!

A
A][EL 23.10.19

alekslp93
The problem was solved by installing emulsion

y
y1234 23.10.19

Throw off the link please or tell me the exact name of emulsions. I have the Acme and also the axis on the right analogue switched(

F
Fair38 23.10.19

The same problem gamepad onza from razer

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

A][EL
Oh, and my emulsion svolota, does not want to work in the game... ((( you Bastard... And the vibration works??? If Yes, can throw people.ru??

A
A][EL 23.10.19

ы1234
alekslp93
the emulator is called x360ce_vibmod_3.1.4.1
download it from here: http://www.playground.ru/files/34500/
PS
about the vibration is not know

A
Anatoliy Dobrov 23.10.19

alekslp93 record a video if not difficult

A
Anatoliy Dobrov 23.10.19

someone please throw off an ideal configuration for the emulsion to in-game controls was easy

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

A][EL
I have not gained like this, and with my emulator...
CLassicSith
Due to issues with speed for a long time did not go... I Think you solved your problem, but I'll try to video record, maybe the same as I, who have the emulator doesn't want to work, help...

D
Dikobrazz. 23.10.19

alekslp93
fling the solution of problems with a gamepad
it
buy pad from hboks(wired with USB) and reinstall the game(otherwise I do not want to work..........................)

a
alekslp93 23.10.19

Dikobrazz.
Don, funny... and indeed someone like... I got my joystick for PC su due to the fact that he is fucking similar to the DualShock from the PS2... and especially in the emulsion play some games on the PS2...