3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 26.07.20 04:59 am

For someone to start playing? (Diablo 2)

Hello, tell me who to start playing to Hella easier. I'm almost newbie to lost interest in Helle.
50 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona, pfft! Yes, it's PoE this crap finally! ;D D2 a better game, Pehe - ludshy server!!

R
Rivnyanyn 26.07.20

>>Pehe - ludshy server
you wanted to say the only server?!!!

R
Rivnyanyn 26.07.20

>>Zmaster_V
Suggest you start a necromancer-Summoner - you will not regret.

k
kot-stargazer 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Dude, XS, as you say, there is always a new, every League, and no Toko optimize old, but really new skills, mechanics, maps, uniques and base add D3 I didn't play, but what I saw on stream and related just sucks, the rule of law.Fucking t-9? not, the game sucked fucking I got a innovate, permanent fixes, leagues ,new yamami and other garbage, nor give paskuda to play quietly!!! Whether it is p. G. Tisch, and grace, play-do not want!!! ?

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

kot-stargazer, smiley one! ;D

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

kot-stargazer
Well, with the innovations is Yes. I remember the days when the game is constantly work blank screen in the 2nd and 3rd act, but instead developed bug fixes added new features, which throws more errors) well good, at some point they slowed down and began to fix error a month or 2 after release I guess.
Well D2 ng out of competition, best on the planet server! There is no stagnation, there is stability, D2 PG > all ; )

p
ping_win 26.07.20

Zmaster_V
So, look to play with no shortage of runes and hopes that now I bear droplet that led to wigs(IMHO).To drive the wigs necessary to start to grow a little on the classics.
1 Download the jenča Sorka on CL, please looking for a raven claw with a super mega bow
2 Download using jenča and raven blizzard Sorka and knock her own armor
Download 3 frozen orb(firewall,nova,chainlighting,hydra pick like) the Sorka for wigs
4 If desired, Bo beaver polodina on hammers and Conway paladin for fast leveling in nmcow and HKS
5 Drag the first wigs + spend and quickly pumped for the classics any characters for LOD
Profit
4-5 points you will find in these guides

0b256 26.07.20

the barbarian frenzy, Bo and find item, and helping Merck will work you just cry a trifle dispersed

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

Download 3 frozen orb(firewall,nova,chainlighting,hydra pick like) the Sorka for wigs
ping_win, tried? =)

p
ping_win 26.07.20

Obsessed
Not yet, but saw this on hc. Swing test)

O
Olezha Buhalo 26.07.20

for gracewood standards

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

ping_win, interesting move. :-)

F
Frendzy 26.07.20

Sorka then the hammer then smiter

C
CorvinOk 26.07.20

Zmaster_V
That they all lie about gracewood !!! , I swear
For the beginner perfect the first char is a paladin pumped into Zeal.
If that is not clear on leveling this paladin - mages safely turn to Attco the founder of this PERONI- http://www.playground.ru/pm/258497/

E
Ezon 26.07.20

guys, I as the owner of a 4K 60 inch TV and gtx1080 recently got hooked on Diablo 2, I play exclusively on hardcore and newbie in this business (even bought off) I play since 2003 on this day in вк3 and I fully agree that Blizzard are not the same, because before they made the game which you can play for years, for centuries. What basically happens: all Pro players have long been cast starkraft2 and returned to вк3 or W1.

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

CorvinOk, the link doesn't work! ;D

C
CorvinOk 26.07.20

Obsessed >>> link doesn't work! ;D
Yes it is aler just worry about newbies - that broke your link ;D

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

CorvinOk, I Want to say THANK you! © ;D

A
Andrew Hell 26.07.20

And what recommend to play after I inject MF-the Sorka,the paladin in hammers and smiter? To budget,interesting and fresh.

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

Andrew Hell, javazone! however, with the freshness of minor problems. but everyone here is Bild so. :(
necro: demolition of adovica or Summoner with Naj Passover.