3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novyy polzovatel 26.07.20 05:00 am

As you earn? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

How do you make money in the RFP? Quests, shakedown bodies, arts?
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Mahone 26.07.20

Earn a standard way as all the others. Namely, engaged in the sale of artifacts, doing side jobs, or sell some stuff from your inventory, which is sometimes just simply extra in it.

S
Stalkermedved 26.07.20

collected artifacts and here you have it 80! the very fact!

B
Bomani-Bakari 26.07.20

Arta has not yet sold, only custom, which re - (collect :)).
And so the looting. It is best to sell weapons to friendly merchants, and grenades and ammunition of friendly stalkers. You can still sell food and medicines. I have the boxes kopatsa in large quantities, especially antirads all sorts, sausage, loaves, while in the master there is always. I just never spend art help.
And here's the weird thing: despite the fact that in ZP weapon with the troupe for the most part broken and is not being sold, money is sort of piling up even faster than in the ERS, or I think so.

M
MinecraftF0NaT__| 26.07.20

Arts,Quests,and Beard

M
Melanholiy 26.07.20

hunting,artifacts
well, in General I work as a Stalker

c
ctoronnik 26.07.20

Artifacts, for just under $ 200,000 can be cut down, but I try not to sell then interest is lost(in the box on the Skadovsk more than 100 different artifacts). They sell kits in the same box on the Skadovsk every day add three pieces(precisely did not consider, blurted out at random). Quests. sorry, but 100 artifacts no, 20-30. and then more than 100 different artifacts was perebralsya people do.

n
niko man 26.07.20

I'm looking for artifactspix.PlayGround.ru

0L1V3R 26.07.20

If on bases a long sleep and go on the area that you can dig up lots of artifacts

S
Shedou 26.07.20

EVIL PLAYER
well, you gut and what's the point of playing this your way of pure cheating not even cheating is a disgrace to gamers

S
Stereotip 26.07.20

Art, beard, suits(for the game I have got, I do not know where arylis)

V
Vender 26.07.20

Stalker master he listed-Quests, shakedown corpses, arts

I
Ivan Stalker 26.07.20

First,the weapon and cartridge stealing from the dead,then first find artifacts and sell,quests to accomplish,the enemy's base stand.In the mid game already 200 thousand.
200 thousand is,of course with the cost of a fully pumped Akseki.,The storm, etc.

C
Chuzhoy sredi svoih 26.07.20

The work of scientists => information about refacto => money

I
Ivan Stalker 26.07.20

S. V. A. L. K. E. R. S
This current one way,and while you before these scientists have come to live on the th.And all right

D
DenKuz 26.07.20

On the artifacts for a living.

A
Artik1151 26.07.20

vypolneniyu quests, make art, well, collect real weapons and sell
PS it is best to work with scientists.They give a lot of money, just need leathers to protect from psi, still the beard make orders.And uncle Yar over 6 Grand job And even in mercenaries not to shoot the money he still will.I generally do all the quests there.

-
-Elektronik- 26.07.20

Sell a gun or arty and kill brow.

N
Norfolc-xxxx 26.07.20

There is another very good way for those not keen on selling art:)
Need to save up money thousand to 100, and find all the tools (well, for one instance), buy the exoskeleton to Prokachat it to be able to run +how many kg to document weight and cells for art (in short its a fully pumped), pump control for accuracy and flatness and go to Pripyat. And there are already sobiraem arts and kill zombakov with mercenaries. Collect all weapons, such as bumpers, machine guns, and FTSC and so on... Then free them cinem, our goldfish and drink Hercules (1 have to take) and the download itself, 150 kg of weapons.
At Midsummer you can sell for very good money, plus ammo Velasco typed.

O
Oleg1500jk 26.07.20

earn in different ways,but mostly by selling artifacts

M
Monolitovec Haron 26.07.20

Like any true Stalker,I make art.