3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Fedorchuk 26.07.20 05:01 am

not installed forza horizon 3 PC (Forza Horizon 3)

Downloads 49гб, then tries to download another 29мб error!
maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
bodibilder 26.07.20

Yevhen Fedorchuk
Windows clean?Update all downloaded?Place on the train.d enough?Preferably put the game on C drive. Try to put the game to download in and out of your profile in the store.After downloaded,go to your profile.

E
Evgeniy Fedorchuk 26.07.20

bodibilder
everything is clean, did not help

b
bennsk 26.07.20

Try it as written here.
Sailerstube to correct the error with downloading and installing from Windows update, use the System File Checker tool, designed to restore damaged system files.

To begin, download the command line introduction in the search field, command cmd or by right-clicking the mouse on the start button (Windows 10) and selecting the appropriate item. Remember that the command prompt must be running as administrator.

In the command console enter sfc/scannow and confirm it by pressing Enter.
The computer scan will not take much time. After scanning, close the command prompt window, and restart the computer. After that, Windows update should be restored, and the error 0x80070490 disappear.

E

bennsk
I did, but nifiga

J
Justlucked 26.07.20

Yevhen Fedorchuk
Reinstall Windu )

w
wiezmin 26.07.20

Yevhen Fedorchuk
Installed on ssd, it was such garbage, then decided on the hdd to ProBot, too. Then removed everything associated with the game, renamed Microsoft, ACC, name typed in English, and fortunately, the game is downloaded... well, then there were problems with the flights, it turned out it was the case in the microphone

g
gipper152 26.07.20

downloads 8GB, and there is a download of what could be? how to fix?

g
gipper152 26.07.20

g
gipper152 26.07.20

writes that loads actually loads

p
pos.aleks 26.07.20

Try to download this way https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/52wb6d/guide_how_to_download_and_install_halo_5_forge/?compact=true and install using powershell. The link which is generated is available for download either 6, or 12 hours, not sure. I rocked this file via torrent

E

the answer to all!!!!!!! change region

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 26.07.20

Yevhen Fedorchuk
don't know relevant to this question to answer
I had the exact Tokaj problem but I decided it turned out that I have the store itself was old and it had updates so I updated and then all OK the game does not give an error

A
Alex4037 26.07.20

When sli will add... know who?