3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20 05:01 am

Fashion and SKE SKI : do I need to install? (Fallout 4)

Dear experts! Just started selection of mods for Fallout. Stumbled upon fashion SKE and SKI with an interesting set of functionality and objects.
In the descriptions of many mods is written that they are incompatible with SKE or SKI, or have compatibility patches, or do not work voobsheto SKE and SKI. Mainly interested in elements of the construction style of the Institute and industrial bridges in these modes.
Please tell me if anyone tried to put these mods is it worth it to put them and are there any pitfalls in this mod?
Thank you in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor5555 26.07.20

shieldandsword
SKI - this is the mod for compatibility between a Homemaker and OCDecorator and Alternate Settlements as no SKI game will be crash with these mods. And on account of SKE don't know did not use.

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20

Victor5555
Thank you!

V
Victor5555 26.07.20

shieldandsword
But not for that did these mods were busy then one that does not work then another...

c
clearfix 26.07.20

Both of these fashion - like an updated continuation of Settlement Keyword (expanded and independense). Essentially do the same thing - expand vanilla category for mods. I want to say - fashion and not evil! Set? Forget now on the normal menu construction. On the one hand as though Yes, a good thing to do, but suddenly you decided to abandon them - the construction menu will be broken. Moreover, after installing them break a lot of standard categories. Now there is a lot of mods (209 to be precise) - needs in SK/E/I don't see: homemaker, ssex, soe pack, ocdecorator, alternate settlement (for it is a patch, looking at the nexus alternate settlement non sk), renovate decoration and sooooo many mods for construction. Now most mods made in your category menu, which is very convenient (IMHO). In sk-mod, basically, scattered all over the standard categories, which makes finding particular 'roof' or 'the stairs' slightly difficult

c
clearfix 26.07.20

Victor5555
Katigoricheski not agree. The first two fashion have their categories menu, and does not need compatibility patches. The latter has no non-sk version, but there is a mod addresses these problems. And Yes, homemaker since time immemorial does not work with sk

V
Victor5555 26.07.20

clearfix
I connected Homemaker and Alternate Settlements, so the game crashes, since they apparently have conflicts, and that the flight was not - you need to install SKI. Well I downloaded alternate settlement non sk - then check out what will work. And about the broken menu, so there are mods that restore the menu categories in the original appearance.

c
clearfix 26.07.20

Victor5555
The game crashes because alternate settlement requires sk. Remember, after installing the wasteland workshop was missing half of the menu items (the light trap and something else), after the lights of the harbour sheds were gone. The nuke world is finally killed - in menu categories structure, furniture and decorate have disappeared. Fashion on the restoration of the structure has not helped. Then I had to start the game anew. Now without SK. Everything works as it should, all menus are OK, not worried that after installing a new fashion some of the categories will be lost

V
Victor5555 26.07.20

clearfix
So SK you have a lot of problems arise, everything is clear, I just haven't installed all of these DLC, haven't gotten to them yet usual fashion, and if established, then perhaps I, too, would have any such problems, I don't know.
I downloaded Alternate Settlement 1.2 - non sk - size only 30 KB is normal, the original SK require a much greater weight or need on top of the original install? And if I install Homemaker and Alternate Settlement 1.2 - non sk I have the game now won't take off?

c
clearfix 26.07.20

Victor5555
Alternate Settlement non-sk to put the power of the original, to agree with the replacement. The game should not crash (for me, at least, not crash). Yes, that's because sk had so many problems. But since the original mod is not updated for a long time, I had to go to analogs. Yuzal and SKI and SKE. But every time in the game was a variation of the standard categories - something broke, was gone, had to wait for the updates mods (most often the culprit was a homemaker), to look for fixes...

V
Victor5555 26.07.20

clearfix
Clearly, thanks for an explanation, and I sat and waited until the author of the SKI will update the patch for Homemaker v 1.41 for Alternate Settlements was a patch, and for a Homemaker I was, but now I'll try what you recommended, hopefully will work.