3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnnHeller 26.07.20 05:01 am

Question about the Witcher: Farewell of the White Wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, while all rejoice in the announcement of Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm playing Witcher and on Internet open spaces came across very interesting pictures. With a little searching the information learned about that alleged fans of the game make a mod dedicated to the wedding of Yen and Geralt. In General, anyone knows when will this mod?

4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 26.07.20

Last I saw of him - like the end of this year.

A
AnnHeller 26.07.20

The Inquisitor newbies Thank you. I hope that happens. Too much want to play.

M
Mama Stiflera 26.07.20

While the information on the project is very small. In addition that make it only a few people. Hence the uncertainty in the release date. Although it is known that Russian voice will not be there. At least the voices Kuznetsova do not wait. Well I think Russian subs will be again thanks to fan efforts. Also wrote this whole mod takes only a few hours passing. The authors do not aim to do something like DLC, but only want to give the opportunity to players, better to say goodbye to their favorite characters of the Saga, like Geralt, Yen and CRIS.
P. S. And if you want to know what the plot of this mod, read the comic story Sapkowski called something ends, something begins

P
Popolam 26.07.20

gamelemoncloud wrote:
Too much want to play.
At the wedding, Geralt gets up to 220% and in COP... Reda promises 10 more hours of gameplay with your favorite characters here:
https://www.playgwent.com/ru/faq
Still a beta)