3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 26.07.20 05:02 am

New VS Old, or when the grass was greener.....

There was a topic a long time ago.Searched and not found.

Short topic about the fact that now produce sucks.Especially shooting.
What else is there?.... FIFA 100500?.... Not interested.
I love RPGs.But this is not enough.
In short ran in the new igruli with grafonom and erased.Neither Wolfenstein nor on whatever Enemy Front
another shooter about the second world war did not mesh.Not interested.Dull running.
Even Mass Defect to replay again all three games from the beginning to the end more interesting...
And for New Vegas at Nexø rivet and rivet of fashion.People plays and praises.
So why do I need this Wohlstein, etc??

In short play the old stuff so here.And you?
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 26.07.20

Cheburan with a shotgun
What are the topics?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 26.07.20

What is the problem? Play what you want and everything.

S
Sheff322 26.07.20

Kg/Am

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 26.07.20

F
Fluffy Destroyer 26.07.20

EVIL PLAYER
My folder is steeper than that of galizana! :D

-
-Kerten- 26.07.20

EVIL PLAYER
And why the heck he nuzhon then?

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 26.07.20

-Kerten-
And Hee knows. (:

P
Pilat. 26.07.20

V
Vanya Vatov 26.07.20

Yeah,not so attractive games.You have to do is too superficial,without attention to gameplay detail.Limit the player,all for the sake of casual.Early in many games you can play in different ways,and now stupid corridors and strictly one course of action will not do as planned - upressa in the wall,you'll fail the mission,the scripts won't work etc.
In short, console is shit.

P
Pilat. 26.07.20

what is the force brother? in the details all power! little things rule the world!

S
SignIn 26.07.20

I thought I'm getting old, nothing drags, throw in the middle. Beat in the junk, but not all the rules.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

in Minya split components so that the play in the old isometric sprite
which is better? and new games probably better but the dialogue is almost always undershoot. and old soul but sometimes sadrozinski grecheskie and the poor what wiglet smishno. the only sounds are the music in them atmosfernye.
play 3D the old-type Gothic can not physically (and Minya's sick) to play something that I for some prichinam did not play - and there is no need. grafon and it part cool modern AAA tiles nor mastered or not allowed
and grafon. but it is above all
but he BAA not changed

I
IamKID 26.07.20

Cheburan with a shotgun
Sucker, great games release with the same variation. Just older, and a large amount of time to spend on every slag of the type Chernobyl terrorist attack is not very desirable, although as a child would play with gusto. More annoying oldfagi with 15-16 years of age, whose Ass the defect is the game of youth...Why does no one remember Warcraft III, or at least Neverwinter Nights? Why not think Return to Castle Wolfenstein, or at least Painkiller? And strategy? Crash, kill and Detroit and Tiberian San which I do not fucking understanding in English, still waiting for each clip with Kane.

M
Mag Otshelnik 26.07.20

spend any slag of type of Chernobyl terrorist attack is not very desirable
Stalker didn't hear?There is a game.

no one will remember Planescape, or at least Neverwinter Nights
It is not for modern shkoloty.Too difficult.The second Neverwinter with all the Addons
I still lies.Can you put it on?..... And beneath it, a Dungeon Keper 2.... also need to replay.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, or at least Painkiller?
Rare shit.Played,remember.Sucks.You're talking about The Suffering forgotten.

And strategy? Crash, kill and Detroit and Tiberian San
Sucks.Blitzkrieg in better times.It gameplay.They think it is necessary.
And not rivet tanks-and forward,in attack!!These soaked,a new nucleaer... Sucks.

u
usoid 26.07.20

Play old but look new. Still warm hope to see something worthwhile, or at least not worse. This Witcher 3 promise with many features. I hope not to be disappointed, as it was with the second.

T
T.T.G 26.07.20

Went to Quake 2

n
nosferatu_2033 26.07.20

usoid
And what was disappointing in the second Witcher? I want to hear Your opinion. I personally got hooked on the first part, but the second could not pass two times.

C
Chiter v Zakone 26.07.20

Earlier on the forum people were smarter.
And in the games not the graphics looked.

S
SignIn 26.07.20

Cheburan with a shotgun
In the bath. The reason botovodstvo.
Heh

G
Gemini 26.07.20

wladov
Cheburator furious
In the bath. Reason - bot.
lol