3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 26.07.20 05:02 am

Technical issues (Far Cry)

Ah...I downloaded far cry,the image of 2.79 gig.Start to put....and says insert disc 2?what are they doing?who knows?
187 Comments
Sort by:
.MOrz. 26.07.20

The answer is super,of course.But the drive! almost 3 gig.and says that SD should be inserted,and there is no 2 diabetes,there were 58 references Rapida.the website exet.ru

B
Black Hole-PG 26.07.20

and you the image on the disc catenol can he asks her or when installing such a pain writes

k
killerbug 26.07.20

If you have not found the answer to your question in the FAQ's, then you can ask it in this thread.

T
TheQwertiest 26.07.20

Help, plz, with the installation of patch 1.3. Here's what I wrote the patch after running the installation:

The system cannot find the file at the specified path or the specified disk.

Make sure you've inserted the disk or specify a new path.

Can't find file C:\DOCUME~1\FR~1.000\LOCALS~1\Temp\_is115\Far Cry (Patch 1.3).msi

I searched and found this file , the current folder is called Documents and Settings, not Docume~1

c
creator 26.07.20

~1 - is an abbreviation of continue, i.e. kada lack the space to describe the path to the file that applies this designation to do this is documents and settings.
I have such problems did not arise, you have something either with the game or with the registry.
Try to reinstall the game again and patch. Current First delete successively all the patches in the descending version, and then the game itself.

T
TheQwertiest 26.07.20

most interesting is that patches 1.31, 1.32 are put without problems, and 1.3 does not want =(

T
TheQwertiest 26.07.20

Heh... After you restart the computer patch was installed =)

k
krug1 26.07.20

plz tell me I have giforse 6600 in the game on earth, the black spots can be removed with some patch

A
Aleks91 26.07.20

People help I can not change the language to English!!! What to do?

a
alfredas2 26.07.20

how to install and run map railway

D
DimanR 26.07.20

The big question. How do I install patches? Version 1.1 beeches. You must first put the patch 1.2, then 1.3, then 1.31 and 1.33? Or you can just put this buck to 1.3 without installing 1.2 patch? And then on dial-APU to swing pain in the arse, but 1.3 mastered

D
DimanR 26.07.20

I kazhetsa realized in each patch of your improvements, so it is necessary to put all the patches. Will have to swing 120 meters on dial-up

c
creator 26.07.20

1.2 - crude patch. Was soon released patch 1.3, which includes the 1.2 patch and add-ons. Hence the order of installation is as follows:1.1->1.3->1.31->1.33.

D
DimanR 26.07.20

creator
O thank you very much, I just downloaded the 1.3 patch, now I have 1.31 and 1.33 are they smaller like

And can you advise what else to put? Of the supplements or any maps? I don't much understand the game 4 times already passed, but still interesting

c
creator 26.07.20

Add-ons called add-ons are a dime a dozen. Just go to any major game store. Card it makes sense to put, if you're playing multiplayer. There is a bunch of mapako and mods. Look at www.farcry.ru
Through the game on realistic difficulty tried?

D
DimanR 26.07.20

Well, the larger stores in a small Siberian town no. I wanted to know whether there is something standing here on the website, while I have dial-up free. Long, but free :) And while multiplayer doesn't interest me. Okay, I'll go to www.farcry.ru
Tried to pass on the second difficulty level, crawled to the end, but the last level, where access to Doyle's right, I was not given. But apparently should fray their nerves on a reality :)

G
GaT [x] 26.07.20

I have Edge Lights blue in color!!!! Jack blue!!! blood is blue!!!!!! what are they doing???

R
RuSLON 26.07.20

People I'm tired of prosidel three hours playing and never nastroil I have a shorter floor elytra green and the stones, and the mountain floor and the water is white can someone tell me and then I got tired of all pereprobyval

_
_Cartman_ 26.07.20

In my opinion this stuff is solved by the permutation of the drivers... and put the other n, for example forceware 91.47

B
Brock132 26.07.20

The people at me here such trouble)))in my Headlight...Bugs on the water(ocean) and glitches when they should be poidei Chaudary from hot steam....my vidyuhi GeForse 8500 Gt, maybe something will tell you, firewood set new..nepomogaet, game patched to 1.3.....=((