3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 26.07.20 05:03 am

My opinion about Civilization 6 the analogy with Civilization 5 (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Let's start on the AI,you know Cive 5 was harder but not much harder AI and you tried to squeeze everything he needs,especially if you and him have a strained relationship.in short, it was more bloodthirsty,and you're a neighbor.
In Civilization 6 such is not present,although no attacks, Hello to you,out of the blue.but harmless.Yes, and my leader is able to attack not with no reason at all!. this kind of tricks are not understand.
The development of units of military purpose stingy,raises a little,again, Civilization 5 was an abundance of promotions to choose almost any taste.
The barbarians become more aggressive,and are oddly more threats than other civilizations.
Make friends with leaders has become more difficult,and that it gives,still do not understand can someone explain.
Wonders of the world with little setback),because now you really need a lot of space,especially if you bet on their construction.
Overall the game was a little more friendly...
3 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 26.07.20

rambling wall of text. how old are you? 10?

K
KanoVoxLian 26.07.20

killerbot
incoherent wall of text,justify.

K
KimoR_HZ 26.07.20

It has become rather easier. Wonders of the world, regions and improvement of the holding cells, forced to really plan the development, and not to rivet all in a row. With enhancements was better too. Yes, in CIv5 there were more, but you had at least one unit without trainers pumped to the end? AI the same for once started more or less adequately control the army, to withdraw damaged units, in their place, to place whole, not to send the cavalry into spearmen etc., the barbarians are not particularly annoying if the time to respond, looking for scouts to break camp in the Bud. Friendship as in Civ5 gives you the opportunity to make alliances, contract research and other crap. Although I noticed one.. I do Not know a bug it or a feature, but if the trade exhibit per unit of scarce resource any price of gold per turn, then press to Make the Treaty more equal and after What you gonna give me? you will receive either the price, or the equivalent in other resources, relics or artefacts. Average out in the late stages of 30 to 60 gold per turn, a pair of three rare resources and subject iskustva demand 200 gold per turn.))