3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zatraher 26.07.20 05:07 am

Dead Rising 2 - multiplayer (Dead Rising 2)

Is it possible to play with a friend? But if you do have to make a new teknogods that would clamor for Hamachi?
40 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cates fan 26.07.20

to makedon4ik
Tell me where you downloaded a crack with working GFWL?

a
akkaunt udalite epta 26.07.20

Cates fan
For DR2 the crack is not needed. Don't believe me - install the game with the image of litsuhi and pass the test of the release date.

J
Just another User 26.07.20

KiR_57 Student piratstva wasn't all the fact that some cama need for a brush ekzov to sell kansoli smekaesh?
About how the console stay afloat I know,just noticed who's a student ))) if you can't read. Where I was there about exclusives written ? I've written about piracy for the PC owners suffer, and some games do not appear. And the exclusives that's another topic.

H
Hadrimachez 26.07.20

KiR_57
You head think piracy can cause serious problems?Yes they are if consoles and earn more it is not much to go on and it will not be long because their advertisers Pkshnikov they don't respect.This is because the PC communicates to all the info,any info.

J

Hadreached brain Atrophy is detected XD
Pay close attention to my post we can understand th ;) See from the fact that games are downloading and not buying developers and publishers suffer losses, some games do not pay for themselves. Can not continue to leave and new games on a PC may not appear. Where is more profitable to make games if konsolkah more profit ?
From the fact that games on the computer games are sold worse than on consoles in Russia to blame piracy 100%.

A rough estimate of the harm of piracy on PC

Very original take on the PC market suggested blog rockpapershotgun.com. Instead of analyzing the sales of games in stores, the author simply followed the actions of visitors to just one site bittorrent Mininova.It is worth considering that the data collected during the day (after the name shows the number of torrents for each game):

Assassin's Creed - 25734
Frontlines: Fuel of War - 12688
Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat - 8792
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - 8402
Lost: Via Domus - 5883
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - 5183
Sims 2 - 4026
The Club - 3672
Bioshock - 3489
The Witcher - 3121
Need for Speed ProStreet - 3061
Crysis - 2847
Conflict: Denied Ops - 2085
Neverwinter Nights 2 - 1893
Hellgate: London - 1750
World in Conflict - 1531
Stranglehold - 1459
The Orange Box - 1341
Age of Empires - 1099
Flat Out 2 - 1074

Let's estimate at least the approximate damage caused by the pirates. Take the game Call of Duty 4. Even if you stop at a specified value of 8792 downloads (and the first month it was definitely more), then you can calculate that over 113 days of sales stolen almost 1 000 000 copies of the game. And this is only one data server. Once again it becomes obvious the cause of the flight of the developers on the console.
Original: TechLabs
Source: PCNEWS

But mind you I'm not saying that everything is fucked up! Comp's dead and it killed the piracy, I say that piracy is pretty serious harm.

l
ladykiller69 26.07.20

Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat?

K
KPbICC 26.07.20

I think the theme is the game on the network, not ya bought litsuhu or ya play the pirates
now, on the subject:
as there GFVL whether to issue the network via hamach as it was with GTA 4?

T
Te4b 26.07.20

not the channel through Hamachi

J

Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat? - I also was surprised but did not correct for it is not I wrote.
Well blah Yes poptopia a little bit...
By sabzh the game only just came out of a conductive crack with gfvl appear, Rusik, and polyube that thread will come up with online mode you just have to wait

a
akkaunt udalite epta 26.07.20

KiR_57
Another sloupok..
Crack DR2 is not needed.

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.07.20

Need to crack a Microsoft server while they look for a cracker day 2 we will be able to play on the network...

D
DipexXx 26.07.20

here rules a working crack for the game http://d*positfiles.com/files/4zwl85yft instead of * insert e

s
serg270291 26.07.20

Don't believe people, no crack for co-op fiction and never will. Through Hamachi and other LAN emulators will not play because the game has no LAN. Can sell keys for the game, I have 5 of them. Sell for 200. Who cares, knock in ICQ 613-667-181.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 26.07.20

Well, well, let's wait and see :)

k
klimchort 26.07.20

serg270291
live can be translated into lanowski IPS, and Lope Navarro to yourself ?

s
serg270291 26.07.20

klimchort For the key I got $ 100 out of 200. On account of the fact that live can be translated into lanowski IPS channel only with GTA IV and the game was on LAN tab as I remember.

s
sta][fish 26.07.20

Yeah...GTA4 has a LAN mode...but I didn't use them...because I litsuha and he tries not needed. Usually on an Internet rubai.
But in DR2 Lana no...there is generally Vishki so...if you have litsuha, while playing alone you can invite a friend through LIVE, and he will connect you to the game and all...there is even Nitsche not necessary.
So oblomingo full...need to buy litsuhu. No more.

F
Fantikkk2341 26.07.20

and if I buy on steam then city mono will play???

V
Valery_Koshelev 26.07.20

When you and your Hamachi calm down ? Well said, no way.

g
gecson 26.07.20

from KOVO Skype search for брайн99 Russian photo penguin