3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ruslan.yurevich2015 23.10.19 01:31 pm

The question for the passing game (ReCore)

Please tell me : is a corridor RPG with the inability to deviate from the script, or you can skip something important and go to the other end of the map ? Now wander through the Eden teleported to a cave with crystals, and behind , on the map, there in the desert, where the game starts -- glowing objects, Ala : audio, core some. Is there a possibility that at some point the game will congratulate me with the day marine and say : You can't enter the door because there is a small key. Please return on foot over 2000 km to the beginning of the game and find it, and then back . ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantomas2020 23.10.19

Are free to roam the only limitation is the prismatic core.Without them it is impossible to open the door to the last boss,there's something about 40 pieces necessary.
Also in dungeons they need.

A
Angelo4ekT 23.10.19

Who knows how to combine the kernel - if at the entrance to the Rover they automatically are processed in the damn condensation ?..
how to preserve them and to carry on all terrain vehicle ?..
if the game itself writes: the core of the bot (dog ) slightly improves with increase in level, for this upgrade you need nuclear fusion ?
a machine does not !!..

F
Fero 23.10.19

In my opinion, it is possible to process only parts. Kernels yellow, red. blue, etc. just add up, and they can be used to increase the attack, defense and energy(?) bots, and so they need (+ details) to create a new outfit for bots.

A
Angelo4ekT 23.10.19

Fero
I can't believe the bot will not be able to change the kernel
and there in the notes even notes that if you combine blue and yellow, green nucleus, emitting energy of both types..
maybe need a special kernel for the Association, and not that one ?..

F
Fero 23.10.19

I know that there are purple and green opponents, but every time they change their color. If you need a core, you have to pull it out at some point. Yes there is on the workbench, click on the companion, then the bottom will be the inscription"s to change the kernel - but personally I have it blocked. Perhaps as you progress through it and appears, still have 2 blank cells at companions, they may then be filled.

A
Angelo4ekT 23.10.19

Fero
thanks, I just realized that this entry is rather lore of the game, and the mixed cores are drawn to certain enemies.. I have the same thing with s to change the kernel..and for sure, the majority of questions disappear with the passage, only the passage is not easy (and not fast) =)

S
Steve Taller 23.10.19

cool game and very underrated for me, and most importantly, well optimized and will go in any bucket