3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 26.07.20 05:07 am

What gave you the PG?

==================
There are many users who have something to say. And let's not talk about the bad only the good.
79 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 26.07.20

Bump fit the theme.

G
GTAman 26.07.20

Resistor
Your topic is not praise — nobody will praise, Yes.

s
sanic 26.07.20

Nothing.
Veenine
And that the shoutbox is no longer a moderator?

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

300 rubles on steam.

m
mibr777 26.07.20

Mods, cheats virus...

M
Mr.Rifleman 26.07.20

The notion that I am not alone so smart.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

Periodically give a warning (as black diamonds with an exclamation point inside), supposedly (heh, heh....) for the provocation. Well and God with them. Needs someone to get these icons, since they were invented. I don't mind. Here's the other thing.
I'm not an angel and I understand that, sometimes, occasionally, it happens to everyone... such distinctions for me deservedly so. Sinner, the devil has beguiled, rein under the tail hit... who knows what. He who is without sin?...
It is not a whim, and the understandable desire of law-abiding user (and I very, very, very law abiding) do not continue to commit such violations. I would like, in addition to uninformative explanations that the warning issued for provocation, to and explanations for what and where they were revealed the glorious guardians of morality and guardians of high morality.

By the way, like not so long ago, a gentleman here wrote:
Here you can really flood, however, this is somehow forgotten. The moderator is not here.

If not, then who? Mystic...

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

mustard mold in an unlimited number of... it seems like somebody got a Chinese banhammer)) so he comes off as can. I do not remember when was the last time you saw juzverej with three LCD. recently the counter reset to zero)

g
grafonoman 26.07.20

fashion Grifoni and bans..Bans..BANS..

G
GTAman 26.07.20

APS
And that the shoutbox is no longer a moderator?
Special — no, but vseporodny everywhere :)

C
Combine-47 26.07.20

Resistor
PG gave me to understand that being a moderator is a thankless and dreary.

A
AR3E 26.07.20

Combine-47
Paulerspury where moderate and who is above you. Ng otherwise, as you said, in principle can not be. All sorts of mongrel, of course, will not agree with me.

I myself started with fan sites. Friends, admins, peaceful users. By the way, with PG. On the forums and in the files of the Crisis at the time, was restless, and that created a cozy corner.

M
MelShlemming 26.07.20

100. on account of the Incentive

G
GTAman 26.07.20

AR3E
Ng otherwise, as you said, in principle can not be.
Of course, you know better everything :)

s
stalker7162534 26.07.20

A lot of bans.

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

helped to see the Muscovites in the mass

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

a collection of packageyou

s
stalker7162534 26.07.20

rPeBoJL
Periferia shaking from the words of Moscow, sausage, unfair.

T
T.T.G 26.07.20

Moderate consistently awarded the bans for the highest activity on the website. Well, these guys are more kolyat your article for bans.