3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORSOV 26.07.20 05:07 am

Glitches and tricks in the game (The Saboteur)

Hi all. Recently I found one joke in Saboteur, maybe someone has something else happened...
The trick is the following: in the countryside I have someone thundered, came a jeep with the Nazis, they started to explore, I soaked them, came next...
Then I noticed that at the end of the road there are Nazi machine, one after another of them were popping out a bunch of Germans, all unarmed!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORSOV 26.07.20

[url=http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/1159077/45059/582092/][img]http://i.playground.ru/i/29/02/85/00/pix/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Krenicki, vdolblennye in the ground

M
MORSOV 26.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MORSOV 26.07.20

The gun in the air:

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GeoViking 26.07.20

I liked the way Devlin in a brothel has holed up and when he came out in support of girls VIDON was RIGHT EAGLE!

M
Migel_Olvares 26.07.20

Found a bun: a hole in the texture-prozrachnoi the wall, allowing Sean to get beyond the games of Paris with its suburbs. In the area of Saarbrucken on the left side at the entrance to Germany are high mountains, which gradually pass in hills. Here in these hills you can drop on any car (better for racing). The trick is that the wall allows only the machine (the main thing to be able to call), but does not let Sean in sneakers (I mean without a car Sean does not pass face control). As we stopped at the hills and saw the raw (unfinished) texture - all you can get out of cars and running across the expanses of black and white Germany. The point is that the plane of the 5th level of anxiety poured me a lead even in this patanol area. Yes, I forgot, with the help of this trick you can climb to the roof of German hydroelectric and jump off it, like with the Eiffel tower in the lake without consequences. Only to run there for a very long time. Well, a fun hole!!!

m
mafia60000 26.07.20

It turns out the game can kill Santos

s
sanvik140 26.07.20

Tell me, in real life was this monument?

s
sanvik140 26.07.20

What about Veronica?

O
Okruta 26.07.20

sanvik140 wrote:
Tell me, in real life was this monument?
He was, not even one. In my opinion, and still it exists. Just over shadow the GREAT (who seems younger) sisters from new York, about the French statues, few people know.