3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xopxac 26.07.20 05:07 am

Question spices for iron. (Fallout 4)

Guys please advise .. I percent G2020 2,9 Ghz, 4gb ddr3, video AMD R7 240(Oland) 2gb. There is a small opportunity to projapati for Фолыча4 system. It is better to buy percents I5 2500 3,3 Ghz or better video card a bit more powerful? So the game is like at min is good.
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 26.07.20

xopxac

In General it is necessary to change all of this,of course, first and foremost, vidyahu,but Deaderick already too poorly drawn modern games,and 4 gigia Opera need at least 8 to finish,but this is the last in your case.

C
Computer-MAN 26.07.20

xopxac
What kind of video card?

A
ABRAScovyy 26.07.20

If you like AMD, you need at least R7 370. R7 360 you of a large increase do not give (about 40 fps in police at 1920x1080). In the future I will purchase a processor or i3 6100 or equivalent for the price from AMD. In General you need to come from your budget and the first thing I would replace the graphics card.

By the way, the motherboard is not too little depends. If you have it too old and does not support PCI 3.0 x16, it may slow down some graphics cards.

E
Evgen_82 26.07.20

The issue is not the subject, people tell me is there any mod for crafting resources, cement,wire, etc (BAP fileswriters are not accepted)

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

Also I think that better to start with the graphics card. I have an ancient processor and little memory,but with some tweaks managed to get the computer,so he pulled on a new game (cut the wind,cut off unnecessary processes,play with the paging file, and memory overclocking). But it was all about the old video card 6870,there is no dancing didn't help. Changed to GTX 960 strix - even with this minor upgrade the computer began a new life growth significant

p
potomak57 26.07.20

Евген_82
And what You don't like lyricist? To put it in the game folder where the EXE.
Tilde-> bat res->Enter. res-> name txt resource file!
Is mats.

p
potomak57 26.07.20

Decided to update the game version and the problem
Event name problem: APPCRASH
Application name: Fallout4.exe
Application version: 1.5.157.0
The timestamp of the application: 571fa7c7
The name of the module with the error: Fallout4.exe
The version of the module with the error: 1.5.157.0
The time stamp module with the error: 571fa7c7
Exception code: c0000094
Offset exceptions: 0000000001cb0c2b
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language code: 1049
Additional information 1: 29da
Additional information 2: 29da8cf9d0d59de4a0f10a3e004d2153
Additional information 3: 9200
Additional information 4: 9200c2444505639fe86be576c96f2ef7
What to do and what order??? Please in PM!

s
serg-veremee 26.07.20

Khorasani of course with vidyuhi, I like g force on AMD's never going to change! Bites price, but take it for one year and then percent and Ай7 from five slightly more expensive, is still an i7 2600k runs....

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

serg-veremee
AMD now also bite,previous map, I took it because of the price,for the money totally satisfied with it. But now,comparing similar cards from green and red,even in thoughts was not to take AMD. Prices are the same,but the red still weaker

A
ABRAScovyy 26.07.20

ZlobnyDed
No, AMD is still profitable. Many examples can you give. NVIDIA is profitable only if to take a card from GTX1060 and more powerful..

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

ABRASцовый
Well,maybe so. From personal experience I came. A couple of months ago a power surge killed the PSU,none and a TV. For this reason, funds were limited,she did something megabudget. From 750ti refused,RX 460 and GTX 950 in our latitude cost 11500 and 12000, respectively. Well that was smart enough not to take neither one nor the other,turned up almost new 960 strix OC over 9000. And for 1920x1080 there's no difference,2GB of memory or 4

E
Evgen_82 26.07.20

sayapov.valery2017
floor not not realism, I like to run to look and not get all at once through the console

p
potomak57 26.07.20

Евген_82
Well, that's anyone. Take the bat of the party and all, especially party weight are not.
Not enough - again tildel. And then have to think, what to throw out and what to leave!

g
grothex 26.07.20

and video card GTX 650/ GDDR5 2Gb, 128 bit is fine for Fallout 4? )

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

xopxac
How much are you willing to spend on hardware? If money's tight, then put all the pieces of iron to buy A or pick up where the block Assembly. The same CPU I5 2500 3,3 Ghz can be rented much cheaper than in the salon.
Spoiler

d
danilukHF 26.07.20

xopxac
bro better siplivy some money quietly, if it is preupgrades, still not go, just really need the CPU and RAM vidyuhi and to change and to assign, to i5 2500 type gf770 or similar, it can play then

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

nestrbob
Yes,it is good advice. I'm on Craigslist occasionally buy things for which I see no reason to overpay (basically just the components of PK) and I am not ashamed. With regard to the fear of many that BU piece of hardware can be out of order,then one can only laugh. Components generally live much longer than the remain relevant. If a piece of iron old and because of age does not inspire confidence,it is probably already useless. There are exceptions,of course,but I've never seen. On Craigslist we got only positive emotions. And to pay double the price for new hardware just because the dollar is worth so much - money in a pipe

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

ZlobnyDed
I often bought pieces of iron on AMAZON and have never ran into a corpse. When buying Used iron - the main thing is not to chase novelties, and to select powerful model of the previous series. In the range of 10-15t.R you can find a decent game card, not the office of new for the same money at the salon. There is no card, without a run.
Spoiler

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

nestrbob
Yeah,but if you have the unnecessary stuff lying around,and you can change it to something useful. I brother Prots and the die memory 4GB DDR3 swapped on a completely unnecessary waste me. A trifle,but nice. And here is a better map could not find,week the monitor was old tops,but more expensive than the real cost,and time was running out - the holidays ended,and play-hunting ). And money I feel sorry for the toys,so we took what they took and did not regret it. Comp soon anyway to change this brother and give,it but fun game in nothing plays,he is more than enough

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

ZlobnyDed
What card were you looking for and how much, maybe my eyes came across? I often browse the site, really good glands go fast, you have to catch the moment. I had a funny - urgently need a cheap decent hard drive and I found a 1.5 TB for 1T., and it turned out that the seller lives 5 minutes walk from me. The guy (the designer) just hardy this volume was already low, he changed all hardy 4TB, and the old was given for a token price.