3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PanMonster 26.07.20 05:08 am

Eliminating the lag when playing via yota (Borderlands 2)

Yesterday my friend asked me to help him find out what the problem is.
Namely, he has a YOTA modem as me. And there are lags in the game.
Voobshem here to kakmo conclusion I came.Or rather, what decision!
So.the point is that when you connect the network(it network or other wireless ratio)there is a conflict with the game,Vobshem I problem did not go here is my solution which helped me.

1) learn IPv4(Ie self IP connectivity, subnet mask,gateway and DNS. If someone already knows this info, you can skip this step)
you can find it via network connections(control Panel\Network and Internet\control Center networks and common access\Change adapter settings):Select the desired network connection(In this case from YOTA)Click twice on the connect(or right-click and select Status).
In the resulting window, click the Details...later blamed on a leaf or lyricist sleduushiy info:
IPv4 address (In my case 10.0.0.10)
The IPv4 subnet mask (In my case 255.255.255.0)
The IPv4 default gateway(In my case 10.0.0.1)
DNS servers IPv4(In my case 10.0.0.1).

2)After you learned the info, do the following: Select two connections (uderzhivaet Ctrl) the connection from the network connection and the LAN connection.
Next, right click and select configure bridge wait until you have created a Network bridge.

3)Now go to svoysva Network bridge in otkryvatsja window select Internet Protocol version 4 and click Properties. in otkryvatsja window, select the isplzovat to the following IP address.
Next, enter the data that I asked you to write.
In my case it is:
IP Address:10.0.0.10
Subnet mask: 255.255..255.0
Default gateway: 10.0.0.1
Preferred DNS server:10.0.0.1
Click OK and can enjoy the game without lags with enabled Internet.
Nice GAME!!!

PS: If someone will not help, just delete the bridge
ZYY:also I apologize in advance for the mistakes (If they were there of course) and for the fact that everything described so-as he wrote for all people.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/217490/discussions/0/846965056778755814/
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 26.07.20

YOTA recently and I lag

F
Fagot 26.07.20

Helped, thank you.

UPD:
Way so bad that after restarting the computer you have to remove the bridge, as the network just can't be identified, and in addition diagnose which resolves the problem of nepoznannogo network.
But the other as far as I know - no.

H
HAz10002 26.07.20

Hello! Will not help to solve the problem with the modem Beeline? (4G modem)

M
Mortol123 26.07.20

Thank you so much , How many searched for and then you helped me ! =)

n
narkose 26.07.20

I don't have to center the control Center networks and the General access (connection via LAN)what should I do?

A
AntiCrepper 26.07.20

And what to do if the change adapter settings only connect via LAN , what is iota? How should I choose a connection iota and the local area , if it is the same thing?

A
Akramat Mogushkov1 26.07.20

Don't know whether reading this discussion who, but still. The problem with Yota in Overwatch, Paragon and other online games. After 10-15 minutes of play, the modem acquires the status of a limited and throws with computer games. How to solve the problem? Case ping?

Y
Yota Russia 26.07.20

Akramat Могушков1
Hello! Let's try to understand in detail why this is so. Drop us a personal message https://vk.me/yota. Will try to help.

I
IvanWork22 01.06.21

Akramat Mogushkov1
yes, this iota is a complete scam, it constantly lags every 5 minutes, I do not recommend overpaying for the idiotic plastic of the Chinese

Y
YotaRussia. 01.06.21

IvanWork22
Hello! Do you notice lags in the operation of our modem, do you understand correctly? Let's check what this is connected with and we will try to fix them - this is not the norm at all. To do this, please describe the difficulties that you notice, in more detail to us in the LAN of the VK group (https://vk.me/yota) and send a screenshot of page 10.0.0.1 (this is the modem interface).