3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Kaptur 26.07.20 05:08 am

Is the best (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Run the game it hangs terribly in the menu, impossible to do anything, what could be the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raskol 26.07.20

hike thee pirates, so the easiest way to shut down the network card during the game, and difficult to block access to the Internet game in antivirusnike whether brandmauer

A
Aleksey Kaptur 26.07.20

thank you I will try

M
Maks.S.P. 26.07.20

A similar situation was with Me, the most interesting, I used to love after a few good runs. Disconnecting the network card , this is a very serious way easier to configure a firewall that would have forbidden the game to the Internet.

S
Screamerus 26.07.20

I have a license of steam, nothing I

A
Ashley33 26.07.20

You explain how to block access via antivirus. I have Avast. Exceptions are there, but on the contrary - lock no. In vindovsky brandmauer ekzeshnik home network are thrown out ,i.e. like a native firewall should not allow the game to Internet - all the same brakes such that the output can be pressed.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

Ashley33
same thing...decided to radically-turned off the Internet in General is played in heroes, different ways of dancing with a tambourine or did not give any result(in the case of creating rules, exceptions, or disable antivirus), or give only a temporary solution(the game goes an hour or two and then wildly sucks after rejoining the lag lasted).So if does not help-disconnect the Internet and do not suffer.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

Maks.S.P.
perhaps it is in the new patches...but unfortunately this method no longer works