3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxON_youtube 26.07.20 05:08 am

Is it realistic now to move on YouTube

In the current situation it is very hard to become famous on YouTube, I believe. Do you think that you need to do in order to get the channel noticed and subscribers started to grow?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Only Shooter 26.07.20

High-quality content and advertising

J
JUnnAmmED 26.07.20

It depends in what segment of the YouTube you want to be known.If in RU-segment:record mediocre,short (5 to 15 minutes) the content of divorce srachi,exposing anyone or anything,engage in black PR,lie.If you don't care about your reputation and if you can get used in this way = a few thousand subscribers,and then,perhaps (only perhaps) a few tens of thousands gets.Then begin to make large investments,mainly for advertising and,again, you might gain 50+ thousand.After the base collected,determine the main flow of channel development on the basis of which video most watched and saw the content of this orientation, periodically diluting the other.The main problem is that no one can see you and all your efforts turn to ashes and can be and Vice versa,the popularity will be mad,but you quickly forget it.The first is most likely.

S
SaIIIa 26.07.20

if you don't know and ask this question on some gaming forum, then you kirdyk) your channel will never uncurl. It is necessary to you? Why in YouTube you see the only source of income? and what of earnings? Had seen famous bloggers and want there? It is impossible for you ordinary mortals. You have no experience, no job, no education. You what the hell YouTube? Learn, work, buy an apartment and starting a family. Our fathers achieved success and without any curves YouTube

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

do about the architecture of the nature of science
tell cognitive slowly

S
SaIIIa 26.07.20

MunchkiN 616
I think if man wrote on some game forum, it's something he takes in architecture, nature or science?)) don't make me laugh

O
Owadorgan 26.07.20

Only Shooter
Not always)) at the time of writing messages 80 million views...
here.

v
vladimirmir 26.07.20

despite what the subject, if it is true nishatganj, it is quite possible