3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20 05:08 am

The problem with the sound. (Fallout 4)

After inclusion of energy in the cores of the world there was a background sound of the engine, nothing helps to clean it up only if you remove the DLS. But even after the deletion of save games and again turn it on, the sound returns. Disappears when on the bench work but not for long. This bug only on one character works in other save does not.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20

If any editors to open DLS files to find the sound and delete?

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20

I had this but not in nuclei world . Helped only the demolition and reinstallation of the game and the first roll back the patch until the bug was not. Pre-shoveled the Internet and tried everything I think. Helped current. the reinstallation of the game. Saves unnecessary where the sound started and there is I removed. Without reinstalling it got to the same place and the bug appeared again.

J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20

shieldandsword
I have no saves before the bug, play survival and there are only 3 saves. A permutation game started.

N
Noran 26.07.20

JUTONISH40K
Unofficial patch, no?

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20

Norаn
I have. It did not help.(

J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20

Its not helped, I downloaded the editor and through him removed the sound, now all is good.

D
Dolgovya3yy 26.07.20

JUTONISH40K
Which editor? Give me a link-maybe I пригодится1

J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20

shieldandsword
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_creation_kit_2_0_v1_5_203_0-128678/?EsetProtoscanCtx=3cf92ae70

J
JUTONISH40K 26.07.20

Jamb is not lost, it was on 2 more but I can't get the sound of helicopter blades and machine gun from DLS (which is like Kalashnikov).

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

JUTONISH40K
I have a Nickname after the battle, ran with the sound of the machine bothered me to hear it did the rollback...it's a simple game...but if in survival then sadness ....roll back if not moved far after the bug