3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
de_siloj 26.07.20 05:09 am

Poor performance fx 8320 + r9 280x

Welcome to all and asking for help.
To start my PC:
Processor FX8320 overclocking to 4.0 (FX8350)
Motherboard Asus M5A97 R2.0
RAM Corsair 8gb (1600 Mhz) 1 channel mode
Graphics card PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280x 3gb without overclocking
Power supply Aerocool VP-650
Hard WD Blue 500GB
Actually what the problem is, when playing in new bf1 have low performance on any graphics settings, if the course is 800 by 600 resolution not to do so. Issues from 25-40 frames at any settings, while the same ligament in people at ultra settings 45-60 FPS (playable, comfortable). Don't understand what's the matter, are the latest drivers, vertical sync is disabled. The only thing I noticed when monitoring Auteburner MSI graphics card are loaded in an average of 50-65%. Maybe PSU not enough for this Assembly and need a PSU which is 700w? By the way the video card frequency, no knocks, everything is stable. Here is a video that demonstrates quite a different situation:
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 26.07.20

de_siloj
in other games the same problem there?

d
de_siloj 26.07.20

Len4ik00N
Maybe in GTA 5 was a problem, what other games are either not very demanding as a COP, or the frame rate was at an acceptable level so I could not notice the problem.

L
Len4ik00N 26.07.20

then possibly check in other demanding games: if it will be the same, then the problem is in the computer. As an option: check the condition of the hard drive and do a defragmentation, etc..

O
Olmer59 26.07.20

On battle 4, it is desirable to try, at the same cent with an acceleration of 4.4 and its 760гтх had problems BF4, decided clean Windows from junk different prog.

B
Bombardirovschik 26.07.20

start at home on your computer this program and see what CPU, how uploaded. as the loaded train during the game and find out why.
Of also can the driver crookedly rose or to what software jamming. protesi, pasan

A
Aiones 26.07.20

de_siloj
Not in the case of BP, if BP would not be enough, the computer would be cut down if overheating, lower masturbirovala and the scale of resolution in the game video settings, it should help you because these two indicators are very much eaten by the performance

C
Computer-MAN 26.07.20

The only thing I noticed when monitoring Auteburner MSI graphics card are loaded in an average of 50-65%
The problem must be sought here. Roll back\reinstall the video card drivers. The temperature of the card is what?