3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ubiquitous 26.07.20 05:10 am

The helm on the keyboard (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good time of day. Guys tell me, is there some kind of mod to the wheel on the keyboard was turned at the same speed, and the movement and the speed of rotation slows down to fit into a corner hard until you stop. Thank you in advance. Version 1.24.4.3.
37 Comments
Sort by:
s
semnulete 26.07.20

there in the settings is the sensitivity of the steering and non-linearity management move your sliders back and forth and pick a suitable

P
Podonok 71rus 26.07.20

Handlebars the mouse

S
Sergx54 26.07.20

Try to experiment with these values in physics.sii:

This default:
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_0kmh: 1.0
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_100kmh: 0.4
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_minimum: 0.2
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_maximum: 10.0

Try to put for example:
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_0kmh: 10
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_100kmh: 10
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_minimum: 10
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_maximum: 10
Good LUCK!!!!

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

ubiquitous
Sergx54
steering_sensitivity the sensitivity of the steering wheel. The question in the first comment concerns the nonlinearity. Also ride on the arrows, the nonlinearity is on max, the sensitivity of about 30%.
steering_sensitivity_multiplier_0kmh: 1.2, steering_sensitivity_multiplier_100kmh: 0.4
Recommend plus 15 percent to increase the mass of the front axle and the angle of rotation to lift up to 45 degrees.

B
BlackSwan76 26.07.20

And how to do it?:)

19_Alexandr_84 26.07.20

SlavikSD
Yeah Slav, to explain how the teapot to me too what I myself at the arrows on the steering wheel but not habitually like that since the PS1 on the arrows to steer began and do not wean in any way

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

BlackSwan76
19_Alexandr_84
What to do? To increase the mass axis? Open in your fashion truck chassis, on which ride. At the bottom you will see two or more (depending on chassis type) lines kerb_weight, it is the mass axis. The first line kerb_weight[0] is the front axle. First, increase the weight 15% and see the result. By the way, in the same file, painted leading/non-leading axle. If the line powered_axle[0] drive parameter is true, then the front axle will also be a presenter.
The angle of rotation of the wheels is edited in the physics file, line max_visual_rotation. At set 45 deg.

B
BlackSwan76 26.07.20

Thank you of course,but so far to climb I'm afraid to get lost.:)

M
Mr.Freeman 26.07.20

Hello! I apologize in advance for offtopic( Can somebody tell.. is there a Repack with ETS2 with the already sewn Russian maps?

a
andrei51rus 26.07.20

I have some ieroglify or I not there? could you tell me where exactly to change the weight on the chassis

S
Sergx54 26.07.20

andrei51rus
Follow the path: \def\vehicle\truck\volvo.fh16_2012(Your truck)\chassis
then choose which chassis you have
and open the file .sii with Notepad and looking for what you need!!!!
Good LUCK!!!!

a
asr-2565 26.07.20

SlavikSD
Thanks for the valuable hint.

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

andrei51rus
Sergx54
Sii files are best viewed and edited with Notepad++ softinkoy. Here is the file chassis 4x2, opened to Identify:
scr

S
Spartak78 26.07.20

SlavikSD
I have no opens, different stuff comes out.

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

Aleks6162
SlavikSD wrote:
Sii files are best viewed and edited with Notepad++softinkoy

S
Spartak78 26.07.20

I have Notepad++...and there is that horrible!? Slavik the game has been updated to 1.25, and the multiplayer doesn't start now...on pomah say.that it is necessary again to revert or wait for update of cartoon. Is that so?

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

Aleks6162
You're my screenshot seen above? There is after all right?
So. Or keep away, or wait.

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

Aleks6162
In General, after starting the stim can be seen on the top left that the game needs to be updated. Just go to Properties and in the tab Beta switch to 1.24. All the updates when you start the game will be gone.
In the Updates tab you have to put to Update the game only when you run

S
SlavikSD 26.07.20

Aleks6162
That's purely the owner's business. As for me, so why wait and waste time. Roll on the 24th, will be a new MP - go to 25

S
Spartak78 26.07.20

SlavikSD
Rolled!