3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimann 26.07.20 09:01 pm

How to add your own music to radio Farming Simulator 2017 (Farming Simulator 17)

In this article, You will learn how to add your own music and tracks in radio in Farming Simulator 2017.

Radio the game is now not a mod, it goes in the standard version of how the innovation is immediately embraced by players, but few know that this radio is you can add your music and favorite tracks, this article will help You to make easy and simple.

Radio tuning in Farming Simulator 2017:

Go to the root of the game, where You will find the Music folder, in it we need to download your tracks in mp3 format. Once You get down there at least one track, the game automatically displays the new radio station called My Radio on it will play your tracks. Add your music only if You play on a PC.

Radio controls in Farming Simulator 2017 on the PC computer:

5 - turn on / off radio
6 - next stop
4 - the previous station

Radio controls in Farming Simulator 2017 on consoles PS4 and Xbox:

LB / L1 + RB / R1 + Left - Previous station
LB / L1 + RB / R1 + Up - turn on / off radio
LB / L1 + RB / R1 + Right - Next station
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bid 26.07.20

A small nuance, in the folder Farming Simulator 17\data\music\ (either in c:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\music\) you need to create a folder and already to read music, the name of the folder - this will be the name of the radio. And safer still to add (like in ETS2) is not in mp3 and in ogg. The tracks are then read 100%, do not jump and do not stop. To transcode mp3 to ogg in almost any encoder itself use aimp, the source code for 320kbs mp3 to ogg is encoded with the maximum quality, the files come out larger than the original but it's worth it.

S
Suleimann 26.07.20

bid wrote:
Safer still to add (like in ETS2) is not in mp3 and in ogg. The tracks are then read 100%, do not jump and do not stop.
I agree that this format is safer, just not all members have the opportunity of conversion, therefore, pointed out to mp3 as the most common and affordable.

P
POMAH2 26.07.20

Suleimann
how to add your own online radio station?

b
berlazar 26.07.20

How to add music and the radio was dismantled in the video below, though there are nuances:
Spoiler

p
petrovan62 26.07.20

Good night! I have a licensed Farming Simulator 2007, but I have another problem in learning how to buy pigs do not get to buy that is, click on confirm purchase and that does not happen. In don't know what's going on?

b
bid 26.07.20

petrovan62 Thing in the localization, while the switch to English at the time of purchase of animals.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/farming_simulator_17/oshibka_pri_zapuske_farming_simulator_2017_vyletaet_ne_zapuskaetsya-918523/