3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 26.07.20 09:01 pm

Those who like running (Battlefield 1)

For statistical propose to write to the topic one how does БФ1. Config PC (with Windows), on what settings, how much fps
i5 4570, 16 gb ram, gtx 1060 6 gb, win7
on ultra (vsync c)
mode team 50-60 fps in a large battle fps would drop to 35, but often freezes for 2-3 seconds the game just freezes.
40 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 26.07.20

Brother FX-4350 gtx 950 8 gb - ram runs on medium without a problem. Tried a large map and small - 50-60 fps. I have all settings drawdown i5 4570. Conclusion - botched procedures intel

S
Skdsh 26.07.20

sorry for the question off topic, does anyone else have a game crash after alt+tab?

R
Roy jons 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
How late can now overclock of 3.9 ghz

S
Sonnyy Bot 26.07.20

I have an old PC, but the game drags will be three screen - characteristics of pitch, and directly from the game, ask about the one all - please write a review about heating your CPU, for me this is extremely important, my 70-71 heated to such a temperature is not in the same game, the radiator cooler new, paste MX-2, is not the case, but the temperature is high and I'm not comfortable, although does not affect performance, please here to throw the temperature of your CPU and cooling.
And the game works fine - 50-60fps always.

S
Sonnyy Bot 26.07.20

S
Sonnyy Bot 26.07.20

S
Sonnyy Bot 26.07.20

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Sleepy Bot
My 4930К (on the water) 39-40 heated in battle,loaded with an average of 60-65%

6aToIIIa 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Lucky you.. Saw some of your posts, like you're saying that with optimization of all the rules, case conapach.. Then you can explain if you wish how the BETA went well on my i5 4440, 100фпс, ultra settings, and on release from such a disaster? Plus EVERYONE has the right icons pop up saying not enough FPS for the current tickrate, and those who have i7. Nor is it about what does not speak? And about the optimization of BTL, 3 and 4 on the release was full PZDTS, barely as fixed, with 1 part unfortunately also not done

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

6aToIIIa wrote:
can explain if you wish how the BETA went well on my i5 4440, 100фпс
I don't know if it washed away to write, but.
After the release was so awful I was going to return the money. In the end, after long manipulations with the settings all that you can and study tips:
1. Updated to latest driver NVIDIA (I thought, that driver was the key, but not sure)
UPD. The key is the frequency of the processor. Immediately increase more than 20 fps on average. The rest is almost not affected, in my opinion.
2. Raised the CPU frequency to 1.2 GHz
3. Jabbed in Windows power plan for maximum performance
4. Increased the paging file (with 16GB RAM) to 5.5
5. In game settings put limits on the memory card.
6. Began to run not in full screen, and window without frame. (For the full picture.)

Inhibited on medium-low, on some cards – well, quite profane, wondering where people saw different optimizations are now at a high fps stable, it is comfortable to play.

Now the only problem is periodic crashes. For some time, now back.

Sleepy Bot
To the latest drivers from NVIDIA basking 65-72 with nearly constant full load, now in vain. Don't know what is the relationship.
UPD. Not in vain. Waste carefully, here is what we have: Without overclocking on average 55 Celsius, 60 max. With the acceleration 68/80

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

6aToIIIa
I'm not saying that Батлы1 no problem, not on your Nelly! They have it there as evidenced by the forums including gourmet. But these problems are not so much really I think. Most play with comfort. I've played BF4 and I can say that personally, I have problems in the first days of release battle 1 was much smaller (actually they were not at all) in comparison with the previous part. And yet, what's your Windows? I have many of my friends and acquaintances have said and will say, do not hesitate to go to Виндовс10, it is necessary to do. The fact that even a simple transition to Vin10 can solve major part of problems casestudy on Vin7. I know personally of two friends who decided the problems of the Frisians and podlahoviny in Батле1 with the transition to Vin10.This is considering the fact that their vidyahi not new. So here are my main tips:
1. If still not passed on Vin10, then go ahead! It is better tuned for gaming than seven
2. Update drivers (if necessary, on the contrary, rollback to old drivers (may help))
3. Clean PC from junk and virus dirt, etc., to try to reinstall a clean installation.
These measures will help tackle the root of the current problems with батлой1. And of course, wait for patches if absolutely nothing helps
UPD also entirely agree with the sensible advice of a previous commenter, origamibiro that can really help solve

6aToIIIa 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Vin10 scared to go... What about it not just write

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

6aToIIIa
Write about it a lot, I agree. Similarly, passed on Винду10 8 months ago. Was afraid of everything, afraid of bugs, freezes, exits to reboot etc. (as written) But in the end I can not imagine right now myself, sitting on Vin7. That's really I just forgot about that when running some games I can pop up a system error of some kind. Or Windows will complain about the lack of some software. That stupid game any and already 100% sure Windows won't swear on th. What is missing, she will resume when it is necessary with the new update. S-stability. I will say this. For the Baker with a slope exclusively for games, the transition to ten shouldn't even be discussed, it is the best among the axes I have now and solves most of the problems present in Vin7

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

6aToIIIa wrote:
Scary Vin10 go...
Yet on the top ten all ran – walked a little worse (performance, stability) than 8. BF until you try.
UPD. Launched: At DH11 average FPS below 4, is not essential. On the 12th direct serious game,. On flights not affected, they are (thought less likely, but not sure yet).

T
Traun 26.07.20

Statistics show that the problem people have with win 7 and antalovsky percent.
Let's more active who vin7, and I wonder who AMD how's it going?

F
FallenGhost 26.07.20

Traun
Phenom x4 9550'll test in an hour if I unsubscribe in the subject line.

s
shhelkun 26.07.20

Traun
may be off topic , but , there was such a thing with battle 4 , was seven , I read on some forum that 4 battles better runs on eight established , and in truth , roughly 8 fps increased on level ground , at the expense of the Frisians do not say , as they did not have much ....so maybe with battle 1 the same ground under 10 ....

F
FallenGhost 26.07.20

The ancient mine of iron in the subject did not see (carefully watched), so unsubscribe:

Default settings the game put on average, completed the prologue and started to perform the first task.
FPS sags to 30, but playable. But in the cut-scenes between checkpoints(as I understand them is pozarska levels) sags right up to 10. And the game when repairing the tank curled itself does not expand. In General, I will lower the settings, I hope the single iron will allow you to pass.

B
Brunobanani 26.07.20

My PC is going well, I would say fly high 70-100 fps depending on the map. BUT! Can't understand what is wrong. No Work battlefield 1 discontinued. And often crashes when setting up equipment before the fight. If not to touch anything and wait for the start of the battle, all BSA. Th is mlyat this? Game EA? Necessary through the site battle constantly to select a gear before you enter the game away from sin

T
Traun 26.07.20

Another question someone on how much resolution scale?