3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 26.07.20 09:01 pm

IMovie snipers (Battlefield 1)

I thought that one of the snipers turned out overly iMovie? Well, that's just berserkjabana, even with my own kryvoruchky manage in the TOP 3 to get in, while snipers do not play, because do not know how and not the reaction
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

PsiX_Storrent
Just after their nerf in comparison with the 4 Battles. The maximum damage you can inflict per shot(not headshots) 89 damage, that is, you're not vandalise (remember in battle 4 was vysotnye), so I think your victim is always the possibility to escape and it is quite balanced.

R
Rooough 26.07.20

PsiX_Storrent
As for me the sniper is weaker than before. parts, that is not such a good. If the distance is more than a hundred meters to hit the target becomes problematic if you do not hold your breath. I find it easier to play with the rifle cavalry, which is equipped with a conventional iron website out there and hold my breath don't, well this is true for mobile snipers.

b
blin88 26.07.20

In the full version 100% will vysotnye sniper.
And Yes, for the elite the sniper is also the only one there, but only shooting from the prone position but very apt, enters without pre-emption in a person 100 meters

R
Rooough 26.07.20

blin88
Not only lying, you can use any prop, be it bags on the wall or window sill.

S
Spirit of Rock 26.07.20

Nikram_Play
If I'm not mistaken, for snipers introduced something like range, damage (eng. Sweet Spot), i.e. when firing the damage bullet begins to change depending on distance. For example, to focus the damage to 75, at a distance of 90 meters - 100 units (vansat) and after 90 meters, the damage drops again. But if you take into account the high rate of fire rifles, high velocity bullets, the almost complete lack of wiggle sight, we can conclude that they are imovi.

b
blin88 26.07.20

Rooough
I didn't know, thank you

N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

Spirit of Rock
That is, when you run for support runs around the corner and 5 meters away from you is an attack, which parses the you for 3 seconds, the gun shoots very slowly or medic who would rather stab you with a bayonet while you're trying to accelerate your gun is not imbwa!?

S
Spirit of Rock 26.07.20

Nikram_Play
No. Complaining that a support class not bends in the melee, as it is not correct, because their comfort zone of middle distance.

N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

Spirit of Rock
I agree that on the middle distance they feel is best, but remember the weapon for the medic, just the same, the carbine is supposed to work on medium and far, snipers only in the far ( greater than 40 m distant), storm troopers, only near, and the support in the middle. Actually, the support sucks from physicians on the average, far from snipers, near by stormtroopers.

S
Spirit of Rock 26.07.20

Nikram_Play
Yes, almost all the way, only from the snipers all suck. If we talk about support, then there just do not seem to have improved the balance as close to a lacking rate of fire and at long range very strong variation. Can then be corrected.

N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

Spirit of Rock
Yes, I actually have no doubt that they are all from Balansat, just the most difficult gameplay for it turns out from storms I have to run:D, snipers around, etc.

M
MLShadow 26.07.20

I don't know, sniper is the last person to cause trouble in battle. They only kill if you do not see them, and busy shooting in the other, and just strafica and even 3 sniper bite my nails from being unable to get. Much more dangerous if the sniper pulls out a gun, even assault you can shoot. Although maybe I'm just normal snipers did not come across, is also possible.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

Spirit of Rock
In reality, 4ке shoot easier in times of snipe.A chance to leave the sniper when direct a skirmish with the enemy at which semi auto unlike 4ki no.

S
Salnikov 26.07.20

Spirit of Rock
+1

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

Salnikov wrote:
in 4ке shoot easier in times of snipe
4-ke to me personally a long time to get used had to snipergame just to see where the bullet will fly. Here is no problem at all with a hit as if it was born.
However, because 4-ka was the first battle in which he played

B
Batareikin 26.07.20

yeah..I remember we ran with a group(4человека) in a small house,then standing there at the window the sniper,well, I think Karachun you bastard,but it was not there,he begins furiously to ride,to run,to jump around us and kills everyone 4вых,or really a sniper so fierce or this was chitak ,and sometimes met chitakov passing through walls

G
GarretSSS 26.07.20

Batareikin
From a sniper rifle at a distance less than 30 meters with a single shot cannot kill. Ie if you had four and the guy was only shot from the sniper rifle (without the use of a gun), he made 8 shots, at least two for each. Friend, either you are a complete streight, or he's talking about )))

m
meagarry 26.07.20

Batareikin
Batareikin wrote:
he begins to violently gallop,run,jump around us and kills everyone 4вых
do you have four snout couldn't get into this one dude almost in focus?)
Batareikin wrote:
or was it chitak
so are born the fable that the shooters some cheaters... and just need to learn to recognize their bungling ;)

B
Batareikin 26.07.20

Yes of course, I'm inept schmuck ,and the fact that through walls stone to pass or kill a couple of shots from a gun man in a suit hour is fine ,they wolery negabinary different and can not be and he of the sniper with 1 shot kill

G
GarretSSS 26.07.20

Batareikin
he's a sniper with 1 shot kill
Each, of course cheaters can be. But in reality, they are few, because developed monitor the servers (especially now all the servers the Dyson). So just admit it )))
PS https://symthic.com/bf1-weapon-charts?recon=1&sort=Class&adsc=DESC
Look class scouts. NO gun not that 100% in focus. Dude just got lucky, but you maybe confused