3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
root1056 26.07.20 09:01 pm

gamepad And x360ce (Mafia 3)

Good afternoon users.Izvenyayus if there are mistakes because I write in haste,late for work.Question about gamepad support to mafia 3,the fact that it works in the game,but as it is not so,half of the buttons do not naznaceno official way,for example to go forward I have the right stick(up) to go back right stick(right) to get in the car I generally Rb(left Carinae button).I nedus you help me with this problem(if it can be called so).Izvenyayus for the mistakes.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
apo3250 26.07.20

the problem is solved. x360ce as it is not earned from you. here and will work when you have the infusion control with a gamepad button labels to disappear =)( I have this problem =) its like a blind kitten on guess something poked and gone I know one thing that the X button is the action

r
root1056 26.07.20

apo3250
Also the problem I now have it working fine,but as you wrote, there is no display of buttons.

a
apo3250 26.07.20

Yes, finally...n EN =( I'm upset, like here, but under the ribs, not see where to click =) so for you=) solve this puzzle =( here intuitively have =( touch =)

I
Ilnar Hafizullin 26.07.20

Guys I have another problem Mafia III does not see the controller

a
apo3250 26.07.20

Ilnar Hafizullah
well, it is possible to configure. but how to do that would teksturki buttons appeared and the discomfort some =)

A
A_jak 26.07.20

well, someone figured out how to make sure to display hints for the gamepad?