3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 26.07.20 09:03 pm

Missing Sophie (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Adopted the flower girl Sophie. After the phrase to pack my bags , say goodbye and come home missing. And waited on quests and ran, but it was neither in town nor at home. On the advice of Ineta taesol her console once in the house, but she giving his catchphrase, goes to flower, and if you leave the location, then disappears.
How is it possible to cure or even remove it bhagavane adoption?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 26.07.20

what do you want,baby grows,becomes more independent,he loses touch with his parents,is growing up nothing can be done

A
Anomel Suna 26.07.20

Console command to move yourself.

List of console commands look at the wiki TES

G
Gur1 26.07.20

Enamel Suna
Well, I already wrote that he used the console. Bro thanks for trying to help, but still need to read the request/question in full :)

M
Mihail Bukin 26.07.20

So, to have children.

l
lookaway 26.07.20

there is also a console command to reset the kids, like.
or you can look some code here and chopping them on the spot.

N
Noran 26.07.20

Gur1
You don't Tapesh console, and the status of her state, saying she's your daughter and all here... I now live will not tell you that for the team, but from the category attitude with the satellites/ companions/factions/ NPC, an all this mrakobesie

G
Gur1 26.07.20

OK, all of ATP. As with the final story had the whole evening to be stuck, and here we see have a long Google torment. )

G
Gur1 26.07.20

As it turned out except that it in home console tapeshot necessary, after again, the console is already where the thread is close to home. Daughter was hard-working, day again, with flowers haggling, but night sleep is to not go to the street and goes home ))) With whom she was going to say goodbye and what things could be minor bum, and remained a mystery )))