3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 26.07.20 09:03 pm

Should I take 4 about Sonya?

I think that's odd or none to take or Sonya new. But look payment methods are there only drink fell I card can't do because of a salary, and there will still crack and fucked. Or none to take then?
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 26.07.20

There are 4,000 rubles for the games buy a console, no take card. It's simple.

s
sergigno 26.07.20

I for the card!

F
Flow4Master 26.07.20

If you want to hang noodles on the ears of the bosses of Sony - buy a Curling iron if you want to hang noodles on the ears of Huang - buy the stove from NVIDIA. But know that when you buy something - you'll become a sectarian firms selected purchase.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 26.07.20

Nonsense , you're not the right question , you want to play on console in the last of the aces , bloodborne and other ekzy or play on a PC ? Of course with new map graphics on PC will be better , more stable fps and all that , but not on your PC ekzov , that's the choice ,if you are satisfied with the level of graphics on your PC and then take the console as there is a good game , which is not on your PC. Ultimate best console should be a console and PC , but that if stocks allow.

R
Richards 26.07.20

Well, look what the output is Sonya 4 Pro. The price of the game is not super problem, there's also discounts the heap. By the way I found you can put money on Yandex purse account in the store. I also thought expensive, however on my PC at 3K games from new and in store discounts such as you again hand out free games with the subscription. Maybe with subscription problems for online games, without it in any way.

T
Turok307 26.07.20

You're not asking the question if you are willing to spend on games 4000 then take a console if you have friends with ps4 take a console if you don't have either take the gtx 1070.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 26.07.20

Want to play - take console. Want to dig into a piece of iron, update drivers and then maybe play take PC

M
Memson 26.07.20

It seems to me - yeah! For where you'll find PC for 30, so he pulled all the games in 4k and Ultra graphics settings... (IMHO)

T
Tracked 26.07.20

Memson
4k and Ultra graphics settings
Funny, but the console it can?

M
Memson 26.07.20

Tracked
: D PS4 PRO or NEO YES!

T
Tracked 26.07.20

Memson
You mean native 4K from 1080p
And secondary minimum graphics settings?

O
Ostap Bandera 26.07.20

Memson
you're too naive

M
Memson 26.07.20

I'm too good to listen to the presentation, but because they do not have PS4 PRO anyone not going to argue!

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

hboks-s worth it. he also holds 4K and PDR.
there only indie games there is almost.

R
Richards 26.07.20

And I would just on a normal monitor to run with normal fps, resolution at 1680x1050 it high, perechodnik under the CAA is on HDMI. And to Sonya about promised a normal game with 1080 and 60 fps. So I think, although it's still early, not out yet, but promised like.

O
Ostap Bandera 26.07.20

Memson
if you really listened to the presentation you would know that these are not real 4K,but only apskeyl

B
Belomorkanal 26.07.20

The words of the Great DartMaul, it is better to have a modest bakery than materu console.

Memson
It's one thing to listen and another thing to understand in technical terms. Yes, it was about 4K content. Namely 4K video and play games in FHD (1920x1080) resolution with 4-fold (vertical x2 + x2 horizontal) with upscaling to 4K. Yeah, the video signal will be issued at 4K resolution, but the render (if You don't know what it is - Google in the help) will work in FHD, scaled in the frame buffer (Google to help) to these trendy and desirable for 4K, that means the upscaling. If you compare it with such technology as DSR (Google to help), then upscaling is the opposite of this DSR.
The result that we have new Curling irons: 4K resolutions in games and the picture quality is as with FHD, maybe a little better smoothed than in the FHD without upscaling. It depends on will be delivered whether any special post-processing (Google to help) invented in order to upscaling looked the least bit better than regular FHD. As for graphics settings, like view distance, grass density, shadow quality, depth of tessellation (if on consoles at all), etc would be comparable to medium/medium-high graphics settings the same game on the PC. And don't forget about a measly 30 FPS with posadki and just delays response when playing FPS shooters for me (accustomed to 60+ FPS on a 144 HZ monitor and mouse with 16K DPI) are comparable with cruel sadistic torture and twisted killer-rapist in what may be a smelly barn.

F
Flow4Master 26.07.20

The author, if we ignore all this hype about the supposedly real 4K, then in the console you will play ekzy every couple of months at best, the rest of the time she will lie idle, and you'll be using the PC for Internet and other Baida. Rastitelno standing ekzov - times-two and obchelsya. Besides not the fact that a couple of years, Sony again will not make a feint ears, and will roll out some new Super Pro PS4 and even PS5.

I
IgorAndreevich 26.07.20

I will say this. In January 2016 thought. To wait and get the 1080 GTX 980 to replace or buy a console. Tags horse on PC parts. I think I'll buy a console, since games on PC breaking stopped with this denovos, and if so, you can seonam to the console to take them. Finally bought a PS4. Graph of course after the 980 gtx.... With time m used to. Now announced ПС4про and said that now gaming will be 1080p and 60fps. Burnt me. So now I sit and think shall need to change to PRO version. In the end. If you take the console at the beginning of its cycle, it can be a long time not to bother, especially if you do not grafodrocher. Given the fact that the transition to 4K are now actively carried out and PC hardware has not yet reached the full level, when 1 is none can pull 4K, then a reasonable choice for the near future (year 2) - take console.
In any case, you have to be ready that every 3 years is necessary to APAT and PC and now the same CONSOLE.

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

Now mainly play on console, although the floor was collecting dust. Plan to take About. The consoles now and discounts and ability to change games with almost no overpayments. If you care about the possibility of modding and multiplayer PC, the rest of the console is a good choice.