3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19 01:33 pm

That bullet pen... / Through the wall tends... trophy didn't fall! (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello killed more than 400 terrorists shot but the trophy didn't fall, what are they doing?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Prostoy 23.10.19

You have not much of either to wait(until just suddenly not allowed) or in TP to write, but when you answer or when you fix this I can not say, but probably long.

S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19

Alex_Prostoy
And you, how many fell?

A
Alex_Prostoy 23.10.19

I still don't fall out 2: for all transactions and for the execution of all tasks(it's been 4 years)...

A
Alex_Prostoy 23.10.19

I thought to write in the TP, but considering that it yubiki... not that I need it

S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19

Alex_Prostoy
I have news for you surgery changed the trophies...and Antiterror

G
GumaSt 23.10.19

Remap
Alex_Prostoy
Will reveal to you the mystery of this achievement, it is with PEOPLE,not with bots, got it in the first 2 games after rework achievements( I play only mm in the Rainbow). But the achievement of the Accessories I have caused the weirdness, because in the week played over 100 MM games and so is not counted 50 additional units, very strange

S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19

GumaSt
Okay thanks I'll try

S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19

GumaSt
Achievement accessories are easy to beat just the collimators to remove the insert in the calibration menu

G
GumaSt 23.10.19

Remap
Thanks, I'll try, now I understand why achivku couldn't get, just I haven't change anything on operas

S
Stockton_Slap 23.10.19

GumaSt
you were right! only people you can knock out a trophy ,randomized shot Tagankin POWER!
the last trophy left...