3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 26.07.20 09:06 pm

does not appear to story missions! (Mafia 3)

All kind time of day! Olivia Marcano was killed in the hospital, ended a job - my name is Lincoln Clay, and then left only optional mission, made a couple, and the plot is still not appear. As it should be or what I not correctly do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 26.07.20

I had that. As I recall the garage was a journalist and his storyline have remained unfulfilled . If with him try to talk, then also nothing happened, but his badge hung on the map, but jobs was on the map. The problem was solved by the installation of bugs wiretapping in the area. Then open the job.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Protocol10
and in what area? and like I received the notification that the alleged bugs do not need to install.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

aleksanpetelin
That in which the journalist is or the other NPCs which you didn't completed the assignment. Bugs do not need to put, as it were. But I have had as I have explained above. If you can put a screenshot of the cards from the game icons, I'll see what the problem is.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Protocol10
I don't remember any journalist, but a screen I will lay out later, minutes through 20-30. Thank you

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

aleksanpetelin
In the General sense is that you do not completely fulfill the mandatory storyline quests, so new jobs are not appearing.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Spoiler

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

aleksanpetelin
Here in short you have not completed the mission Danny little, because the icon is hanging and not retracted, if passed, the icon was gone. Try a couple of wiretaps in the area of the item to put, try again to come to it to talk. Need to appeared on the map icons for missions associated with that character.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Protocol10
the current set of wiretaps , it did not help that little? what district is it in?
ahhh, the little yellow box... clear, but there seems there is no mission, so it seemed to me that not need well, try thank you!

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

aleksanpetelin
All right! You need to pass the mission of this box and it should disappear, then open the other missions. I had that with other NPCs.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Protocol10
Thank you, I certainly would be reached sometime before Danny little, but God knows how much I would have these optional complied, thinking that after they will open the story missions, because they do not end))
OK, talked to Danny, there was a small barely visible but story mission in the form of yellow gaming dice (dice), smashed slot machines, then rescued Alvarez. Now it will go)))
Protocol10 and Thank you!

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

aleksanpetelin
But not for that. Glad I could help.

a
alex1gr 26.07.20

Protocol10
was playing, went to the plantation, instead of get outta town)))
What can I say, good game, repetitive and certainly not a masterpiece, but not prohodnyak. Shoot to ride the most.

D
DOFFYS 08.02.21

Protocol10
Zdarova, the same problem, 3 wiretaps in the quest area stumbled, did not help