3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Kirilchuk 26.07.20 09:06 pm

How to get the yellow color circle on the back is orange!? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Actually, the whole question in the title... Tell me, please.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChekGuevara 26.07.20

But is that possible?
Try to put the graph. mod - SweetFX. Maybe you look at the schedule in General more attention than a circle)))

I
Ilya Kirilchuk 26.07.20

Perhaps some players - orange color circle agent on the back, and the other (more pumped, as I understand it) - yellow color wheel. It's not mod related, you need something to pump in the game, apparently, but I wonder what they need to inject. LVL 30, level 205 armor, improvements, base on 100%, the level of TK 21. What you need to pump - that's what interests me.

d
d.r.plastic.feat 26.07.20

Ilya Kirilchuk
The artist is drunk.

d
dobryy vanya 26.07.20

Buy the paint on the base,there are different colors. And read the posts,your question has already been answered. Orange signature color series Tom Clancy's.

D
DayPsycho 26.07.20

Ilya Kirilchuk
damn, now I want some! and then there are colors to choose??))

K
Kostya Volk 26.07.20

I also asked this question, and came to only one conclusion : the Yellow circle indicates the leader of the group. That is, if the person is in the group, and he is the leader, he with the yellow circle, and if not, the circle orange.
I don't know, but I've noticed that in raids constantly the one who is the leader, running around with a yellow circle. If it is checked, then write it up here, I would be grateful.

I
Ilya Kirilchuk 26.07.20

Found the answer from the Top Players. The bottom line: Assemble kit top gear: the Good Time. If dropnets only one pack Zarkovo Time you will have the same yellow circle that I need. If collect full set of something you have in addition the yellow circle is the top damage at the enemies (With the snipers damage in the area of 600K in Crete. the shots with an assault - around 300). Conclusion: collect armor Good Time. Who cares - watch videos on YouTube about this kit. Considered one of the top komplektov.

d
dobryy vanya 26.07.20

Ilya Kirilchuk
Insanity,and the color on the pack not depend on the set of armor,color the phase of the moon in Manhattan.

P
Po63om6e 26.07.20

Ilya Kirilchuk
Already not a top.