3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 26.07.20 09:07 pm

poser (Mass Effect 3)

Rocked on the last Repack rutor at the moment, combat readiness was 100% , passed the moon, dropped to 50% ... And the question is where to find a working file to increase to 100% , plus not to lose the achievement...?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Dj0rni
Why? The alert only affects the availability of 2 options of dialogue at the end and all.

D
Dj0rni 26.07.20

Sidorovich12
Quoting on the forum read still as important, if 50% is ready, and the force with which you hit the reapers will be divided in half, so that, even as important : so you want to know still how to change 100% , rather than replacing the file

N
Nikel2 26.07.20

Dj0rni
Here: http://faqusha.ru/note/606.html, read to the end before spitting,and generally use the search ,at least sometimes,here in Cheetah, too, have something similar,you just need to look

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Dj0rni
Well, I like not bathing with readiness if for some reason not enough. Using the save editor adds the right amount of resources.
Oh well. You need to pick coaleasced.bin utility. But where to dig, that's another question. He wanted to know the time, then spat on these 2 points of dialogue and all. In the case of a 100 percent or you kill the Ghost, or he is dying himself. The only difference in this.
So if you do not consider this nuance, the endings (as far as I remember) will in any case 4.

.Chiken 26.07.20

Dj0rni
It happens that the readiness of flies from 100% to 50%. Reentry is treated in the same computer where you have this alert and look xD
Or walk another task, promote, in General, somehow this readiness, and it will again be 100%.

N
Nikel2 26.07.20

Dj0rni
There is nothing will not be divided,but, in my experience,has transferred the saves from part 1 100% hero of all that can be held in all parts (including DLTS) have been C50% complete and 100% there is no difference.

S
Siniy Kot 26.07.20

Dj0rni
like here on the website was the editor saves it and raise

T
Tiger Goose 26.07.20

If you transfer the save from Mass Effect 2, which in turn was a continuation of the save from the first part, you'll get everything you need. Of course, if you completely get through the game, including all the secondary objectives. It is desirable that the previous parts were completed as fully as possible. I have had this situation. Played license. Ready Galaxy multiplayer is not raised. Combat resources sufficient to complete the victory.