3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20 09:08 pm

And again the hair Roach... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually this problem:
Spoiler
It should be:
Spoiler
It started after fitting saddle with Undvika, it looks like this:
Spoiler
But the problem is solved by changing my saddle on Undvikas and back if Roach close, then mane back. But again disappears if you lose sight of the Roach and called.
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 26.07.20

usually in such cases it is necessary to outline the red circle where that is not so

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Mortaliss
And someone to the optometrist, if you do not see the problem and You do not know what the mane =)

M
Mortaliss 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
you're too sensitive,I'm half-blood and the wine on a horse's ass without a tail looked

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Mortaliss
That not much. Much if I complained to the developers in the mail that the small fry color are not expressive enough. And the loss of the mane is hell to some, especially if you play with HW.

T
Thorgal 26.07.20

I have this crap happens when loading saves or starting the game. Had to carry a extra saddle for the treatment of this bug. Here's the video. Threw it to support the developers.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Thorgal
Trouble is... Now to Toussant to wait until I find Maklerskie saddle or something.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/plotva_bez_hvosta_i_grivy_reshenie-905999/

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Maybe once the mod is put? =) I have these consoles and dubious methods are not needed. One problem will solve ten will appear (maybe not immediately).

K
Konstantinion 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Had the same problem in version 1.22, helped this mod.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1679/?
Try it!)

V
VETER15 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
About what wool and what's a roach? Where you hair on a horse seen?

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

VETER15
All mammals - wool. Hair is often referred to only mane and tail, because long and thin, but still it's wool.

S
Shadowarm 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
You'd still cave dark postrenal

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Well then suffer further, what can I say.)

T
Thorgal 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
So I have all this mess in Tossene started. After I once tried a local saddle.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Thorgal
Well, actually in the saddle covering the mane and the problem. I think there will be a patch, just complaints they sent.

S
SwedovSandr 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Estet you our when Geralt jumps on the Roach, you through it see that there is no mane? and so it torment you?: In five hours of play I mane Platy see the strength of thirty seconds

s
sanchezzz42 26.07.20

try http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/plotva_bez_hvosta_i_grivy_reshenie-905999 and accomplish your goal what happens)

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

sanchezzz42
Thanks for the advice, but I'm looking for a solution which does not require the installation of the left modes (including command prompt). In an extreme case, the patch would be.

V
VETER15 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
So you write correctly in the beginning, wool or hair make you worry!!!
I thumbed your screenshots must look for some wool you anxious or what?

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

VETER15
You do not understand the essence of my answer to You. The mane and tail - coat, which used to be called hair because of their length and thickness.