3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnB0 26.07.20 09:08 pm

To whom and where it is profitable to sell honey? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I started playing, I read that can be a good idea to get hold of on sale honeycomb. Now the backpack has accumulated nearly a hundred pieces. Could you tell me which dealer the best price?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 26.07.20

JohnB0
In the White garden, you have to pass the prologue, for it to become available, the Sergeant will give the job in order to talk to her, without it, the house will be closed.

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.07.20

On Skellige is pretty interesting bears live,love honey. However,with the mushrooms

T
Trestan 26.07.20

Just keep all the side effects and open questions, collect possible trash and sell to all who though as that is money. Believe me, no matter to whom you sell, enough money with Lehoy. At the moment dorohoju the game and on account of 200k + would be more, but stupidly no longer what is not collected (except legendarok for collection) in the game, I bought everything money could buy, has circulated the winery in full, the master of runes as the maximum, sorry no way would they put

D
Dema 80 26.07.20

Trestan wrote:
wherever they put
to girls and okuku brothel

I
Ivanych 26.07.20

Trestan
In KIV the grandmaster's armor is Oh so expensive..

T
Trestan 26.07.20

Ivanychi
TTN said that he bought all of course in grandmaster, and did all the schools to stand in the winery

s
setarusessao666 26.07.20

JohnB0
Better weapons trade, the profit will be much greater.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

Trestan wrote:
At the moment dorohoju the game and on account of 200k + would be more....
My e... Where do you get them? Passed about half and poor as a Church rat (605 their money).