3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaHeK___--- 26.07.20 09:09 pm

costumes and characters from console to Android and Vice versa (Mortal Kombat X)

who to change? I tell you a costumes: Casey sekretny agent, JAX farmer, classic kitana, johnny cage MIM plus icons player module, a frame module of the player, the backgrounds of the player module and 10 000 coins, and you give me characters I can think of. one console or steam version on PC
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonyx 26.07.20

Change is no need in a console and the PC versions after the update of October 4, all opened by itself.

C
CaHeK___--- 26.07.20

Demonблин, sorry. then some will just help open? there are good people?

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

CaHeK___---
Here to you hardly someone will help. I have already created a topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/mortal_kombat_x/krossplatformennye_nagrady_wbplay-909207
Did not help me.

C
CaHeK___--- 26.07.20

Timur Beresnev
damn how now

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

CaHeK___---
If you go to the game for 40 days in a row and get the daily reward, when picking up the dailies will have a chance to knock myself Mima johnny cage, and Kitana Classic Scorpion Injustice.

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

CaHeK___---
By the way, if you want and you have 200 souls, I can help you to beat the new Jason Voorhies. Already knocked out:

C
CaHeK___--- 26.07.20

Timur Beresnev
I cleared it already but thanks anyway

Z
Zafkelm 26.07.20

Damn really a shame that the PC and all the consoles already open ;(
I stayed in MKXmobile just get it - Jack Farmer, Injustice Scorpion, Cassie agent, Jackie cyber Voorhees and Splasher. Fig Worrisom, a farmer and a Scorpio is their chance, and what to do with Cassie and Jackie? Collection now not to collect. Cheat to wait for them? So don't want through it to get it.