3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iamviktor 23.10.19 01:34 pm

Why? (Diablo 2)

Why is the Breakfast we eat today? Why not kopete and shovel? And why pindle't open the portal if you first jumped on the cap and gave it to him?
24 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firenessa 23.10.19

By the fact that thou have nihla Beres VP that ed TP zakryvaetsya HD

S
SaintsFlot 23.10.19

why do I have a week looking for a partner for coop and caught some dorks who can't play?

F
Frendzy 23.10.19

why is the earth round?

i
iamviktor 23.10.19

Firenessa
Yes, I already understood it. Then came another question. Much took the portal to pindle went and in the next he appeared. It's weird.

F
Firenessa 23.10.19

Everything works as planned HD

S
Smetanka dlya firka 23.10.19

Why firk admin pvp?

i
iamviktor 23.10.19

Dober
This is a good or business as usual?

U
Uncle Fred 23.10.19

Oh why!?!
Spoiler

S

iamviktor
As usual

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 23.10.19

Why him and not me?

J
Jov Jovie 23.10.19

Why all the energy, and in consequence the matter came from a singularity ultra dense point smaller than an atomic nucleus ?

S

Jov Jovie
gravity

J
Jov Jovie 23.10.19

Dober
The effect of gravity creates the pressure of massive objects on the fabric of space-time, and there was neither space nor time

S

Jov Jovie
The process is cyclical. The singularity was formed as a consequence of the fact that gravity overcame the expansion of the universe, then it began to narrow.
For the basic theory of it is so compressed and explodes infinitely.

J
Jov Jovie 23.10.19

Dober
Astrophysics has long since put the theory of a cyclical universe in the trash
The red shift and the accelerated expansion proof

S

Jov Jovie
Read more.

J
Jov Jovie 23.10.19

Dober
What exactly to read ? I'm just learning and have not heard mention of the cyclical theory)

S

Jov Jovie
The red shift is proof the acceleration of the expansion.
Now just the stage when it expands, but the energy of the explosion was not infinite, that it is infinitely expanding, sooner or later, gravity wins, it makes sense. As it is logical that anything other than gravity point with that mass, like at the big Bang, could not do.
So I guess the question where did the gravity.

J
Jov Jovie 23.10.19

Dober wrote:
Now just the stage when it expands, but the energy of the explosion was not infinite, that it is infinitely expanding, sooner or later, gravity wins, it's logical
Have you heard about the so-called entropy, Mr. astrophysicist ?
Here's a couple of lines from the same Wikipedia:
In the 1930's some physicists, including albert Einstein, predpolagali model of the cyclical Universe as an alternative to the eternal expansion (the hypothesis of heat death). However, the work of Richard Tolman (Richard C. Tolman), published in 1934, showed the failure of the model due to the problem of entropy: the Second law of thermodynamics, entropy can only increase.

Recent experimental evidence (namely the observation of distant supernovae as standard luminosity objects (see the distance Scale in astronomy), as well as a thorough study of the CMB) lead to the conclusion that the expansion of the Universe is not slowing down by gravity but rather accelerating. However, due to the unknown nature of dark energy is still possible that someday the acceleration will change sign and trigger the compression

You might be confusing the concept of a large compression from the outdated model of the universe M theory, where the contact of the so-called bran precedes the appearance of singularity.

Dober wrote:
this is logical. As it logical
what fundamental laws on the quantum level do not always correspond to the framework of human logic)

0b256 23.10.19

why Diablo lives in the stone age?