3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RenoLogan 26.07.20 09:09 pm

Own music in the game. (Mafia 3)

Good comrades, can you tell me how to change the \ to edit music in radio !? in other games, this feature is here as I can see this tight. Who knows !?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

RenoLogan
Strange you're insane, the only thing in the game is good, it's the music of the 60s. ATA want to play zabagovannuyu game, but still with diarrhea Muslim that you like?

f
fox345 26.07.20

I do not understand those who defy the game. Yes of course inferior to the second part but it is currently playable. looks like a great game The Godfather II. and at the expense of the music. as they say on taste and color...for example, I not too fond of the music of the 60s Presley and his ilk. it would be much nicer to drive in the game the music that I like. and not imposed by the game, though justifiably imposed.

R
RenoLogan 26.07.20

no, but at least the tracks to switch it would be possible, and that is the default again. I understand that the 70-ies, only a radio and not MP3 like in GTA, but I could also insert for example the music from 70-80s for my taste, and then listen to one and ndlela. but the game is good.

d
dh57 26.07.20

Support. I love the music of the 50x - 60x, but the music of the ' 70s pissing me off. I'd better put the radio here from Mafia 2 (I have in mp3), and even L. A. Noire added - can then at least atmospheric to play...

B
Boss_Timurchik 26.07.20

RenoLogan
does not change the on your player and listen

N
NatanDrake 26.07.20

RenoLogan
In fact, there you can switch the radio. PS4 is responsible for this down arrow.